Idiots Who Come To Thailand.

chiangmaikelly

Does anyone have any interesting stories about idiots who pick on an incidental and go off on it, completely missing the point of the thread?

Getting back to the OP's point, I really don't think ice-hockey goalies could cope with Australian Rules football simply because it calls for quite a different build. Perhap rugby league might be more appropriate.

http://www.canadarug...e/eng/index.php

SC

In the old days the goalies were indeed fearless or nuts. Who would stand in a cage and allow professional athletes to propel solid frozen objects at your face at 150km/h. Common sense intervened and the face mask became required equipment.

That being said, Aussie rules football is good fun, but lets see them do it on ice.

Exactly. The same set of skills that are required to run straight at several blokes much bigger than you, or to dive at the knees of a much bigger bloke charging towards you. Whearas footballers need the ability to leap high in the sky with arms outstretched for a catch, recklessly negligent of the adage "what goes up must come down" and with complete disregard for anyone else who maybe similarly leaping, or closing in for a tackle.

SC

I like the fact that in both sports you pull a guy's jersey over his head and punch him in the face.

Aussie football might be more fun if they put solid boards around the field instead of having a line on the grass. And then put windows all around so you can see the impacts up close in slow-mo and HD

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the going gets rough the giddyup get going. I already told you I dropped the great majority from my posting vocab.

Thais don't eat beef. When was the last time you saw a Prime Rib restaurant in Thailand. Are any of the great steak houses in Thailand?

Congrats Chiangmaikelly, you have dragged this troll post out really well up to now. You don't give anyone an out with a stupid statement like "Thais don't eat beef". Course they do, some more than most westerners I know

And <deleted> has a Prime Rib restaurant in Thailand got to do with beef??..................rolleyes.gif

Are you trying to show off? You don't know what Prime Rib is? Google it. Prime Rib of beef (OP 109).

Thais don't eat beef. Beef consumption US 43 kg, Australia 39kg, Thailand 3kg.

Who is making stupid statements? You.biggrin.png

post-73727-0-72764400-1347073537_thumb.j

When the going gets rough the giddyup get going. I already told you I dropped the great majority from my posting vocab.

Thais don't eat beef. When was the last time you saw a Prime Rib restaurant in Thailand. Are any of the great steak houses in Thailand?

Congrats Chiangmaikelly, you have dragged this troll post out really well up to now. You don't give anyone an out with a stupid statement like "Thais don't eat beef". Course they do, some more than most westerners I know

And <deleted> has a Prime Rib restaurant in Thailand got to do with beef??..................rolleyes.gif

You are never going to win with this guy, and he has the temerity to say people don't listen. He seems to base his beefless Thailand argument purely from his McDonald's eating experience, which I get the impression is his restaurant of choice.

You live in Pattaya and don't think it's a tourist place? I eat at McDonalds? I don't live in a town where there is a McDonalds.

Face it giddy you have a thing about me. For some reason you are driven to post off topic posts to disagree with me and attack my persona by any means possible like telling me that I am a low life because I eat at McD. We all understand. It is a Thai Visa thing. It is the topic of this thread. You can't stay on topic. You don't know what the topic is. All you can do is attack. It is pitbull itis.

Are you trying to show off? You don't know what Prime Rib is? Google it. Prime Rib of beef (OP 109).

He didn't say he didn't know what prime rib is, just what doest it have to do with Thailand? I'm finding it very hard to believe you have lived here for 40 years if you are trying to say that because there are no prime rib restaurants, ergo, Thais don't eat beef. Anyone who has lived here for even a short period of time would know that Thais don't eat big pieces of meat in restaurants, most couldn't afford those kind of cuts for a start. But you stick with your Thais don't eat beef argument, nothing is going to convince you otherwise.

You are never going to win with this guy, and he has the temerity to say people don't listen. He seems to base his beefless Thailand argument purely from his McDonald's eating experience, which I get the impression is his restaurant of choice.

What are you talking about? Thais don't eat beef because the per capita consumption of beef to include water buffalo is 3 kg per year. Argentina is 67kg per year. Argentina eats beef Thailand does not eat beef. You are the McD freak.

Face it giddy you have a thing about me. For some reason you are driven to post off topic posts to disagree with me and attack my persona by any means possible like telling me that I am a low life because I eat at McD. We all understand. It is a Thai Visa thing. It is the topic of this thread. You can't stay on topic. You don't know what the topic is. All you can do is attack. It is pitbull itis.

And you have never done that to any poster on this thread ....... oh noooooooo!

For some reason you are driven to post off topic posts to disagree with me

seeing as we discussing off topic posts...I have a question...how is the price of beef connected to ice hockey, Aussie rules and perving girls in shorts in central... I am confused please help...

You live in Pattaya and don't think it's a tourist place? I eat at McDonalds? I don't live in a town where there is a McDonalds.

I never called you a low life, I just think your arguments are full of holes and you duck and weave like a pro boxer and do everything but answer a direct question. Basically, you just don't like being called on it when you make ridiculous statements. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

• Like 1

He didn't say he didn't know what prime rib is, just what doest it have to do with Thailand? I'm finding it very hard to believe you have lived here for 40 years if you are trying to say that because there are no prime rib restaurants, ergo, Thais don't eat beef. Anyone who has lived here for even a short period of time would know that Thais don't eat big pieces of meat in restaurants, most couldn't afford those kind of cuts for a start. But you stick with your Thais don't eat beef argument, nothing is going to convince you otherwise.

What are you his brother? I am sure Chris can answer for himself. Population Singapore 5 mil and it has a Lawry's so does Hong Kong. Bangkok pop 10 mil no Lawry's. Why? Thais don't eat beef.

I never called you a low life, I just think your arguments are full of holes and you duck and weave like a pro boxer and do everything but answer a direct question. Basically, you just don't like being called on it when you make ridiculous statements. If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

What is the topic? Have you ever posted here on topic? The topic is not Thais don't eat beef. Nor is the topic, "I don't like Chiang Mai Kelly." Try once. Do you even know what the topic is?

Are you two going to start beating each other over the head with your walking sticks ?......if so can I watch pleeease

Thai women don't like exotic locations or the beach

cheesy.gif

Must be full of holograms when I go to the beach.

And the women have bikinis on right? The women are only there because no one asked them to go to the mall. You really don't know this?

Yeah errm, I tell the missus we are going shopping and she does not want to come, I tell the missus Iam thinking of heading to the beach and she is in her bikini with beach towel in hand before I can finish saying next weekend, then she has her ass on and ignores me for the rest of the day....

peace and quiet is good at times.

And you have never done that to any poster on this thread ....... oh noooooooo!

The guy calls me a perve I need to say something before I try and steer the thread back on topic. I mean, because I look at a woman in short shorts I'm a perve? Would not you say something? Or trying to tell people my favorite restaurant is McDonalds, that's just mean. McDonalds is very low class where I come from. You gotta say something eh? Most Americans eat more beef in a week than Thais eat in a year and the guy is going on about Thais eat beef. No they don't. Thais are not stupid. Beef here tastes like poop. Do you eat poop? No. Of course not.

Thai women don't like exotic locations or the beach

cheesy.gif

Must be full of holograms when I go to the beach.

And the women have bikinis on right? The women are only there because no one asked them to go to the mall. You really don't know this?

Yeah errm, I tell the missus we are going shopping and she does not want to come, I tell the missus Iam thinking of heading to the beach and she is in her bikini with beach towel in hand before I can finish saying next weekend, then she has her ass on and ignores me for the rest of the day....

And where do you live? I mean what country?

I have never see a guy work so hard to defend an indefensible stereotype. Very impressive.

Thais eat beef, just not as much beef as other countries. Why on earth would Thais raise non dairy cows if they didn't eat beef.

My father inlaw has 5 cows, they must be pets. He had more but one of them ended up as a feature in his daughter's wedding. And no it wasn't as MC.

I think the best way to end the onslaught CMKelly is to reconsider your statement about Thais not eating beef. As it is not true. They eat some beef and it often isn't very good. On this point you are correct.

Edited by canuckamuck

I have never been mugged...attempted, but never success.

I have never been drugged...by anyone else, unknowingly.

Not fat enough to be rolled.

Never fell in love with a bg.

Never participated in or been to a village wedding and never will.

As for conforming to the general pop and drinking what everyone else is drinking, that is kinda boring and sheep like.

I have eaten in an empty restaurant and then it filled up not so long after.

Eaten in many restaurants with views and had a wonderful feed.

next

What a perfect charmed life you have.

I have never see a guy work so hard to defend an indefensible stereotype. Very impressive.

Thais eat beef, just not as much beef as other countries. Why on earth would Thais raise non dairy cows if they didn't eat beef.

My father inlaw has 5 cows, they must be pets. He had more but one of them ended up as a feature in his daughter's wedding. And no it wasn't as MC.

I think the best way to end the onslaught CMKelly is to reconsider your statement about Thais not eating beef. As it is not true. They eat some beef and it often isn't very good. On this point you are correct.

For export. I guess you missed the post where I said I dropped, "the vast majority" from my posting vocabulary. Why qualify everything. 70% of Thai people almost never eat beef? I guess that would be about right.

Mr C it would not make any difference. Thai Visa is about whining. If it was not the beef quote it would be another. Sex or old folks or something. Things like Eheuuuuu that is terrible. Throw in Pattaya, an expensive mall and a cheap restaurant and you got all the makings of a first class whiner.

For export. I guess you missed the post where I said I dropped, "the vast majority" from my posting vocabulary. Why qualify everything. 70% of Thai people almost never eat beef? I guess that would be about right.

Mr C it would not make any difference. Thai Visa is about whining. If it was not the beef quote it would be another. Sex or old folks or something. Things like Eheuuuuu that is terrible. Throw in Pattaya, an expensive mall and a cheap restaurant and you got all the makings of a first class whiner.

Have you took your blood pressure meds this morning ?....sounds like your head is about to explode...

Have you took your blood pressure meds this morning ?....sounds like your head is about to explode...

Me, I'm watching the water pump thread closely. I noticed you already posted there. I also have one about dogs and knickers.biggrin.png

A shopping mall and a movie? Whoopee! You really make a great guide. Before you question what my experiences of Pattaya are, I have lived here for over three years and could offer them something a bit more interesting than that. So, to answer your question, do I think you're an idiot? Yes.

Bangkok is a fascinating city. Do you know how many Thai people from Bangkok go to Central mall in Pattaya every weekend to shop, eat and recreate?

I think you like people to fellow you. You have to check why you like to control people.

• Like 1

And where do you live? I mean what country?

Thailand.

I just woke up, so I am getting into it slowly this morning. This thread is interesting. I thought I would mention the topic again.

I got to SEA years ago and I was interested to learn as much as I could about the place.

Older people are usually a good source of information because they have lived a long time and will take the time to relate their experiences.

I asked many, many older people for advice when I first got here. Language was of course the first good advice. So I went to college here and took courses in Thai.

So what is this thread about? It is about people who can't hear the answer to a question after they have asked it. This is a constant theme on Thai Visa. A poster asks is does my young Thai girlfriend really love me and everyone tells the OP that she does not. She only loves your money. Normally the response is 90 to 1. But the OP can't hear it. So he argues with everyone who tells him the truth. Another poster asks, “do I need to learn Thai?” 90 to 1 everyone tells him yes. If you can't speak Thai you are deaf and dumb in Thailand. But the poster can't hear the answer so argues with everyone.

And that is what this thread is about. The new guy in Thailand asked what to eat. I told him anything except the beef. He ate the beef anyway and agreed after he ate it that it was the worst beef he had ever ingested.

Why can't the people on this thread understand that simple point? Well, that is the point of the thread isn't it.

Are you still with the Princess? Tell me what you learned from her

I just woke up, so I am getting into it slowly this morning. This thread is interesting. I thought I would mention the topic again.

I got to SEA years ago and I was interested to learn as much as I could about the place.

Older people are usually a good source of information because they have lived a long time and will take the time to relate their experiences.

I asked many, many older people for advice when I first got here. Language was of course the first good advice. So I went to college here and took courses in Thai.

So what is this thread about? It is about people who can't hear the answer to a question after they have asked it. This is a constant theme on Thai Visa. A poster asks is does my young Thai girlfriend really love me and everyone tells the OP that she does not. She only loves your money. Normally the response is 90 to 1. But the OP can't hear it. So he argues with everyone who tells him the truth. Another poster asks, “do I need to learn Thai?” 90 to 1 everyone tells him yes. If you can't speak Thai you are deaf and dumb in Thailand. But the poster can't hear the answer so argues with everyone.

And that is what this thread is about. The new guy in Thailand asked what to eat. I told him anything except the beef. He ate the beef anyway and agreed after he ate it that it was the worst beef he had ever ingested.

Why can't the people on this thread understand that simple point? Well, that is the point of the thread isn't it.

Are you still with the Princess? Tell me what you learned from her

"Every profession has it stars. Golf has it’s senior tour and thousands of people still clap and Patpong strippers have the Princess. A middle aged Isaan woman that on a given night if the moon is just right and the lights are just right and if the music is just right can still bring down the house."

http://www.stickmanb.../reader4519.htm

We still talk. She's a grandmother now. She was a good dancer and a good boxer. She was boxing when we first met.

Cows are for milk and burger. Steers are for steaks and roasts. Just thought you might want to know. In Canada sometimes they eat cow tenderloin but I could not eat the stuff myself. Fat is yellow and no marbling. Cow tenders are about the circumference of a large thumb. Steer tenderloin about the circumference of your wrist or a bit bigger.

He's bending. At first it was Thais don't eat beef, now it's 70% who don't.

He's bending. At first it was Thais don't eat beef, now it's 70% who don't.

Gee you missed the rest of the post, "I guess you missed the post where I said I dropped, "the vast majority" from my posting vocabulary. Why qualify everything. 70% of Thai people almost never eat beef? I guess that would be about right.

Mr C it would not make any difference. Thai Visa is about whining. If it was not the beef quote it would be another. Sex or old folks or something. Things like Eheuuuuu that is terrible. Throw in Pattaya, an expensive mall and a cheap restaurant and you got all the makings of a first class whiner."