Looking For Hgh (Human Growth Hormone)

rmicheald

Had this stuff in samui for a short period of time, not to build muscle but to fat burn, I really didnt notice any difference myself once I had finished the course. It wasnt until I returned back to england and everyone was saying how much weight I had lost (I am not fat but beer belly syndrome has always been a problem). I would use it again however it was expensive and I was starting to get stomach pains after injections who were adiministered by the pharmacy lady.

How much is the going rate for a is it 10ml or 10mg i cant remember bottle of this stuff now?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the replies and humor... I decided I didn't want to be sticking a needle in myself, so I am forgetting the whole idea. the purpose was to aid in weight loss but just don't like the idea of injections.

HgH injections are a different thing from steroid injections.

I'm also not confident to inject myself but have used HgH for almost a year.It is injected with an insuline needle, the smallest needle you can find,and is injected right under the skin.

Thanks for all the replies and humor... I decided I didn't want to be sticking a needle in myself, so I am forgetting the whole idea. the purpose was to aid in weight loss but just don't like the idea of injections.

I'm also not confident to inject myself but have used HgH for almost a year.It is injected with an insuline needle, the smallest needle you can find,and is injected right under the skin.

Do you find its helping with weightloss? Also how much are you paying and where are you having it injected? I was getting it injected into the lower part of my belly (where the beer had been storing itself for the last 10 years).

Do you find its helping with weightloss? Also how much are you paying and where are you having it injected? I was getting it injected into the lower part of my belly (where the beer had been storing itself for the last 10 years).

I don't remember exact prices anymore as it is several years ago, when it wasn't blocked yet from being exported from China.Now the Chinese government blocks the export.

I used Jintropin and think it was 16.000 Baht for 10 vials of 10 Iu which last you a month.I injected in the lower belly and got pretty good results regarding fat loss and muscle build,but at a high price of course.

Keep in mind that HgH only gives optimal results when you combine it with exercise.

My bad. My post was meant for the OP.

And jbrain is correct, a lot of fake stuff...probably more chance of fake or spoilt GH that real.

Absolutely. Being so expensive and in demand the fake market is huge. I wouldn't buy any GH from a pharmacy. It's all generic copy. Even if it is GH, the quality would be questionable and it could be 192aa which can cause allergy reactions at the injection sites.

I would recommend anyone interested in HGH have a look at GHRP-6 and other such compounds which stimulate a release of natural growth hormone and are cheaper and probably more effective than synthetic HGH provided you can get the genuine article. Don't ask me where - I don't know.

Edited by tropo

well a sports doctor back home told me HGH wasn't dangerous at all as long as you don't go overboard on the dosage. 5iu/day won't kill you... but of course it's not healthy in the long run tongue.png

5IU per day could kill you if you're using the genuine product. That's far too high a dose and side-effects could be unbearable. HRT doses are (should be) much lower - 1 or 2IU per day at most. Some people using fake products manage that dose because they're really injecting HCG instead (or just water) - a common fake substitute.

It's a very expensive and inefficient way to lose weight. The way to do that is to exercise and restrict calories. People are always looking for the magic bullet - a way to lose fat while eating in excess with no exercise.

Apart from that, if you used HGH at around 4IU per day you'd probably put on weight because it promotes water retention. That's why people get pins and needles in their hands and wrists with doses like that. Here's some serious side effects for you to chew on (and common): edema (huge calves, ankles and feet from swelling), increased blood pressure and heart rate, increased perspiration, sleep apnea and difficulty breathing.... I could go on.

If you are going to use big words you should know the meaning so you don't sound like a total idiot... Acromegalian in NOT a nationality. Acromegalia is a medical condition.

So, I don't know if you were trying to impress people, be a smart ass or what, but you came off as a total idiot.

The fact that you thought that I thought that Acromegaly was a nationality raises a questions not just about your intelligence but also our sense of humor !.

Too funny.

I'm gonna have to watch my back the next time I take a holiday in Anencephalus!

took the family to Tinnitus last year, but it was just too noisy.

tinfoilhat:

Next time your in Tinnitus go out on one of the canaliculi to the Islets of Langerhans. You'll find itt makes a vas deferens.

We rented an HPV to drive out there, lovely but the track was very bumpy.

Just to stay on topic I heard that Gluteus Maximus, the last king of Tinnitus actually died through a HGH overdose !

tinfoilhat:

Next time your in Tinnitus go out on one of the canaliculi to the Islets of Langerhans. You'll find itt makes a vas deferens.

We rented an HPV to drive out there, lovely but the track was very bumpy.

Seriously, you shouldn't joke about HPV. I know somebody who got HPV on a trip to Tinnitus through falling out of the boat on a river cruise and being bitten by a Hypothalamus. cheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gif

HGH is available most pharmacies BUT the majority of it is Counterfeit. Why not exercise harder to lose weight ???

Here a client of one of the local gyms lost 20 lbs in a day.

One of the Rowing Machines tore off his right leg. H ell of a way to G o , H oney

giggle.gif

HGH is available most pharmacies BUT the majority of it is Counterfeit. Why not exercise harder to lose weight ???

Here a client of one of the local gyms lost 20 lbs in a day.

One of the Rowing Machines tore off his right leg. H ell of a way to G o , H oney

giggle.gif

Exercising harder is not an efficient way to lose weight - you have to control what you put in your mouth first.

BTW, I'm a avid rower - do you have any more info on that rowing accident?

Edited by tropo

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The compound exercises(squats, bench press, and deadlifts) trigger the bodies release of HGH and testosterone.

Eat lots of quality protein.(eggs and lean chicken)

If you want to be in the high normal range for testosterone:

Low dose TRT(25 ML of test E 2xweek - with 12.5MG of Arimidex every 72 hours) Every 10 -12 weeks take 2 weeks off.

Some recommend doing 500ML of HCG *(not HGH)* every day for the last 10 days of this TRT cycle(Keeps the family jewels intact)

You really shouldn't be advising on doses of testosterone, Arimidex and Hcg because the doses should be determined through blood tests as everyone is different.

12.5 mg of Arimidex is an insane dose. 1.0 mg or less is usually the required daily dose if a guy has too much estrogen. You've indicated 500 ml of Hcg. That should read 500 IU. .. also, TRT is not a cycle, it's a permanent protocol for people with low natural levels. If a person goes on TRT the jewels will shrink, but size is merely a cosmetic issue if one is on permanent TRT (or HRT).

Seriously, you should not be providing this type of advice as you don't a clue. All the information you're providing looks like it has been suggested by an 18 year old on a steroid forum.

The compound exercises(squats, bench press, and deadlifts) trigger the bodies release of HGH and testosterone.

Eat lots of quality protein.(eggs and lean chicken)

If you want to be in the high normal range for testosterone:

Low dose TRT(25 ML of test E 2xweek - with 12.5MG of Arimidex every 72 hours) Every 10 -12 weeks take 2 weeks off.

Some recommend doing 500ML of HCG *(not HGH)* every day for the last 10 days of this TRT cycle(Keeps the family jewels intact)

You really shouldn't be advising on doses of testosterone, Arimidex and Hcg because the doses should be determined through blood tests as everyone is different.

12.5 mg of Arimidex is an insane dose. 1.0 mg or less is usually the required daily dose if a guy has too much estrogen. You've indicated 500 ml of Hcg. That should read 500 IU. .. also, TRT is not a cycle, it's a permanent protocol for people with low natural levels. If a person goes on TRT the jewels will shrink, but size is merely a cosmetic issue if one is on permanent TRT (or HRT).

Seriously, you should not be providing this type of advice as you don't a clue. All the information you're providing looks like it has been suggested by an 18 year old on a steroid forum.

I meant to say .125 mg of Adex', and 500 IU of HCG.

The 12 week cycle with 10 days of HCG - followed by a two week rest will insure that the HPTA will continue to function. It is not a mere cosmetic issue.

I see that you are still being over critical to the point of being offensive. However, by going against my better judgment, and un-ignoring your reply - I discovered my careless incorrect decimal placement.

you are now re-ignored.

I really don't mind if you ignore me or not... I'm merely pointing out that your advice is nonsense in case other people decide to take up your silly suggestions.

TRT = Testosterone Replacement Therapy. It's something that doctors put older people on who have very low natural testosterone production. At this stage the testicles are hardly producing testosterone, so there's absolutely no point to keep taking another drug to preserve their function.

It's not a cycle. It's nothing useful even if you're doing it to improve sports performance because a 2 week rest is just not sufficient to bring back full HPTA function in younger athletes. The conventional wisdom is time on equals time off. Even if you're going to try something like this, you should be using HCG for the entire length of the cycle and stop before the end. HCG will inhibit the return of full HPTA function if you take it too close to the end of a cycle.

It's also possible that estrogen levels are not too high on low dose TRT, so get a test. Don't blindly take drugs unless they are absolutely necessary. Arimidex (anastrazole) is an underground lab drug in Thailand and very expensive.

The advice you should be giving is for people to have blood tests for hormone levels and supplement in a sensible way with the advice of a medical professional. Getting advice from young kids on internet steroid forums is not the way to go and you're coming across exactly like one of them.

• 2 months later...

Stay away from it my friend. Unsafe and dangerous - my brother was hospitalised due to HGH complications

Impossible is a human invention

Yes, it can be dangerous.

A friend of mine developed such severe sleep apnea from 4 IU per day that he had to sleep with a CPAP device. I suggested he stop using HGH and before long he could sleep normally again.

People can have very individual responses to HGH supplementation. I know others who can handle over 10 IU per day with no side effects.

If anyone is going to try it, I would suggest very low doses.