25 Amazing Things To Do In Bangkok!

MigrationMark

Allways when i arrive in BKK i try to get out of there as soon as possible, i think it's too busy/crowded/polluted etc. etc.

After watching this video i might just give BKK a chance and stick around for a few days next time i'm there.

Nice video!

• Like 1

How about "watching a boxing match" (I've actually never done it but I've heard it's pretty cool), going to the top of the Baiyoke tower, going to the place where the train goes through the market stalls, having afternoon beers in Suan Rot Fai, taking a river taxi, working as an extra, visiting Thammasat university and the site of the 1970's uprisings or going to eat at a restaurant where you get served by robots?

Edited by isaanbrit

Thanks... a very interesting video. I live in Bangkok but have not even heard of many of those places, never mind been there.

It seems to be more a list of top attractions for backpackers, as none of Bangkok's amazing restaurants, cool rooftop bars, world-leading hotels, or award winning spas were included, never mind the almost unreal cinema at Paragon.

Nonetheless, great video, thanks for sharing.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

great video mate..... really well put together, and very interesting....... there are a few things in the video that are now on my list of things to do next time i am in bangkok

how about a trip up baiyoke tower to admire the view, or a boat trip down chao praya? keep up the good work mate wai.gif

• Like 1

Thank you all for watching and for the extra input.

This covers 25 things to do in Bangkok, and by all means there are many more things to do in this city as well, so thank you for the extra input. Yes, as my personal style, I do love food and markets, which is reflected in the video. I've haven't yet been to a Muay Thai fight, hoping to do so soon!

Great video! clap2.gif

I just finished a six-day trip to Bangkok. Really liked getting around on the MRT (Underground Rail System), BTS (Elevated Rail System), and the Chao Phraya river boats.

I'll second your inclusion of Lumphini Park. thumbsup.gif It is a nice place and change of scene from all the frantic hustle and bustle of the city. Easy to get to using the MRT Silom Station or BTS Sala Daeng Station. I really enjoyed wandering around Lumphini Park. I found a neat new friend there also.

post-152848-0-00157600-1347876779_thumb.jpg

For me, I would drop a couple of the markets if needed and include Wat Traimit (with the Golden Buddha) and the Snake Farm & show at the Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute (on the corner Henri Dunant Road and Rama IV Road). Enjoyed both. Both are within short walking distance from an MRT station. Hua Lamphong Station for Wat Traimit and Silom Station for the Snake Farm.