Does Your Motorcyle Fit In The Back Of Your Crew Cab Pick Up?

oldmajor

Here's my setup, not in Thailand obviously, but it works great for me.

post-111234-0-80056200-1372501490_thumb.

No modifications of any kinds were required to the hitch receiver, the bike sticks about 7-10" on either side on my pick up, but my pick up is wider than any you can get in Thailand.

This hitch carrier might be a good idea for a small local business, but I haven't seen many proper hitch receivers in Thailand.

Here's my setup, not in Thailand obviously, but it works great for me.

attachicon.gifIMGP3787.JPG

No modifications of any kinds were required to the hitch receiver, the bike sticks about 7-10" on either side on my pick up, but my pick up is wider than any you can get in Thailand.

This hitch carrier might be a good idea for a small local business, but I haven't seen many proper hitch receivers in Thailand.

The max tongue weight of the trucks that are available here also make the hitch carrier a questionable proposition- for my Ranger it's 225kg/500lbs (which means no chance for my bike)- it will be much higher for a full-size American truck.

I like your set-up, but it really can't be duplicated in LOS, unfortunately.

I use the thai method corner to corner and use 4 nylon straps. Used this method on R6 and now with R1 and the bike never moves even at speeds up to 120kph.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app