Body Parts Found In Pattaya Suburb

webfact

Body parts found in Pattaya Suburb

By Staff Reporter

b.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police were called to a shop house rooftop on Monday to investigate the charred remains of a skeleton.

When one of the tenants of a four floor shophouse, in Nong Prue near Pattaya, decided to wander up to the rooftop for the first time, he was stunned to discover the charred remains of a skeleton at what had obviously been a home made cremation site.

The bones, which had obviously been there for a long time, were still complete and found alongside old clothing, a shoe and incense sticks.

Banglamung Police were called to investigate and the remains collected for forensic examination to establish whether they were from a human or animal as, by this time, they were to far decomposed to make the call.

Full story: http://www.pattaya10...pattaya-suburb/

-- pattaya103.com 2012-09-10

footer_n.gif

spontaneous combustion?

I don't think so, I saw a program explaining what happens when spontaneous combustion occurs, when it happens the clothing acts as whick burning the body fat, and because of sustained heat the bones are ruduced to dust.

Edited by TomTao

spontaneous combustion?

I don't think so, I saw a program explaining what happens when spontaneous combustion occurs, when it happens the clothing acts as whick burning the body fat, and because of sustained heat the bones are ruduced to dust.

There is no such thing as spontaneous combustion of human bodies. It has been proved many times that it is a myth. True when bodies burn the clothes on the body wick the melting fat which in turn increases the amount of energy being produced, although the temperature remains the same.

Skeletal remains found on roof of Jomtien shop-house

PATTAYA:--Skeletal remains were discovered on the rooftop of a shop-house in Jomtien on Monday. Police were called to the location, at the corner of Soi 87 on the Sukhumvit Road and met with Khun Chockchai aged 25, the current occupier of the building.

He resides on the 2nd floor and on Monday, for the first time, went to the top floor to admire the view and noticed, what appeared to be, the charred remains of a skeleton. Remains of clothing and a single incense stick were present as was a single child’s shoe. All the evidence pointed at an unlawful cremation. Police spoke with the neighbour, Khun Nongnooch aged 40 who remembered the previous occupiers, a family of four.

The father was involved in installing LPG tanks in cars but his business was failing. He had two young daughters aged 2 and 3 years. His 2 year old daughter was seriously ill and before Khun Nongnooch could enquire about her well-being, the family left the shop-house and were never seen again.

Full story:http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/62046/skeletal-remains-roof-jomtien-shop-house/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-09-11

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

spontaneous combustion?

There is no such thing as spontaneous combustion of human bodies. It has been proved many times that it is a myth. True when bodies burn the clothes on the body wick the melting fat which in turn increases the amount of energy being produced, although the temperature remains the same.

I disagree. I read the book by Jenny Randle and Peter Hough and there were several cases chronocling the fact that some SHC temperatures rose WELL above that needed to cremate a body which are around 1600-1800 F.

Many times even the bones were powdered which does NOT occur with ANY cremation temp. Large balls are needed to roll around in a tumbler to powder any bones that cannot be reduced by the flames.

Just my humble opinion.

He just went to the roof..."to admire the view." Hummmmm.

If you can read; "the police were called to a roof top to investigate some chared remains etc"

So maybe he went to investigate? duhhhhhhh

spontaneous combustion?

Naaah, saw it in "Spinal Tap" so it's GOTTA be true! thumbsup.gif