Lawn Bowling Club Will Come To Hua Hin Area Soon

Shearer9

Good evening, we are in the process of establishing a brand new, UK, European and Australian style lawn bowling green in the HUA HIN area at an established resort with all modern facilities, including comfortable accommodation, bar and restaurant featuring both both Thai and Farang menus. This is Crown Green( not available in Thailand to our knowledge) or the currently available in Hua Hin ten-pin bowling..

Members and guests can also enjoy all the other resort facilities including swimming pool, quality accommodation and all weather Tennis with flood lights which it will share with the Lawn Bowls facility.

All feedback or interest will be gratefully accepted.

Also, we will be looking for additional lawn bowling equipment for visitors.

Anyone with any questions, comments, advice is welcome

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems quite a way out of Hua Hin looking at the map, but I guess this is a popular sport in other countries so a drive similar to going to play golf shouldn't bother members too much. Never seen it before myself, but the rules look interesting. Looks like lots of other family and adult activities too at the site; well done. Good luck with it.

The new bowling green in Hua Hin is a flat green with 5 rinks ( not crown green or 10 pin ). It is situated 7 km outside the centre so about 12 mins / 15 mins in a car or motorbike. We are situated 1 km off the Pala u road, you turn left exactly 1 km past le Valle estate and follow the signs for Seajays Resort which is where the green is located.

There are different green fees for members and non members but its a hell of a lot cheaper than golf.

For beginners you will need to practice on one of the rinks, I can give you guidance and advice. It is a game easily picked up and not complicated. Come a long with the wife, I'm sure you will have great fun and I will take care of you both when you arrive.

Best regards

Lee

For beginners you will need to practice on one of the rinks, I can give you guidance and advice. It is a game easily picked up and not complicated. Come a long with the wife, I'm sure you will have great fun and I will take care of you both when you arrive.

Best regards

Lee

Thanks Lee, I assume the rinks are not covered, i.e., during the day you are bowling in the full heat and sunshine?

• 1 year later...
  • 9 years later...

Theres about 6 of us who play bowls in Kamala , Phuket , thinking of coming up to HH  for a couple of days . I tried the number but it says its no longer active. Im wondering about opening times and days , whether theres a roll up  comp day etc. If somebody could reply with the HH Bowls  email and latest phone number it would be appreciated !

• 1 month later...

What on earth happend here.?

9 years ago everything was looking good, then suddenly 9 years without a post!!

Obviously no bowling in HH

It's a shame, I was in a bowling club in CM and it's a great way for us old 'uns  to get some exercise and making friends