Army Had No Rubber Bullets In 2010, Weng Says

webfact

<snip>

In the meantime you accuse me of "you cast doubt on almost any think other where people can 'only' indicate 'MiB', armed red-shirts, torching, etc. Why do you do that?"

I do that because up to now I have not seen anywhere near that amount of "evidence" put forward in support of their arguments. I accept that some 'red shirts" were responsible for burning a couple of provincial buildings because there is plain video evidence. I do not accept that the "redshirts" were responsible for burning central world because I have not seen convincing evidence enough to form an opinion, quite the opposite actually. The courts couldn't do so either.

So that's why.

<snip>

You're quite happy to dismiss that the red shirts burned down Central World because no individuals have been found guilty.

But you are also happy to blame the army for most of the deaths even though no individuals have been found guilty, or there even being much evidence that the army killed many of them.

A good example of double standards there.

I've been over this before. I'm not going to repeat myself to you. It seems like every time I answer your questions you forget the answers and ask more questions which also have been answered before.

By the way what do you think these inquests are about?

• Like 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<snip>

In the meantime you accuse me of "you cast doubt on almost any think other where people can 'only' indicate 'MiB', armed red-shirts, torching, etc. Why do you do that?"

I do that because up to now I have not seen anywhere near that amount of "evidence" put forward in support of their arguments. I accept that some 'red shirts" were responsible for burning a couple of provincial buildings because there is plain video evidence. I do not accept that the "redshirts" were responsible for burning central world because I have not seen convincing evidence enough to form an opinion, quite the opposite actually. The courts couldn't do so either.

So that's why.

<snip>

You're quite happy to dismiss that the red shirts burned down Central World because no individuals have been found guilty.

But you are also happy to blame the army for most of the deaths even though no individuals have been found guilty, or there even being much evidence that the army killed many of them.

I've been over this before. I'm not going to repeat myself to you. It seems like every time I answer your questions you forget the answers and ask more questions which also have been answered before.

You are not going to repeat your self because you never did answer a question. You ignore them or bring up unrelated questions. Or you make accusations that have nothing to do with the questions. In short dialogue with you is a waste of time unless one says what you want to hear.

You are in short a easily seen through question evader unless the answer makes you. A red shirt or PT look. good. Then you all of a sudden become a fount of knowledge.

• Like 1

See below for the rest of the article.

".......Weng, a leader of the United Front for Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD), or red shirts, gave the Department of Special Investigation a list of 39 sharp-shooters appointed by the Centre for Resolution of the Emergency Situation.

He asked the agency to reveal details about the appointment of the sharpshooters, their operation, and sites they were stationed at.

Weng said he also asked the DSI to probe the death of Sergeant First Class Pongchalit Pittayanontakan on May 17, 2010 near Silom, to try to find out if he was killed by a militia force or security officials.

The MP said he also wanted the report on Pongchalit's autopsy and those on Col Romklao Thuwatham and Private Narongrit Sala. He also submitted a picture of a sharpshooter that he wanted the DSI to summon for investigation."

Nice to see Wengs open minded approach, seeking details of the death of army personnel and interesting that he has the names of 39 "sharpshooters" er, I mean rubber bullet firers.......

All this raises some questions:

- how did Dr. weng get a list of 39 sharpshooters?

- Dr. weng is asking as Pheu Thai MP or as UDD leader?

- why would the DSI provide this info to just any MP / UDD leader?

- since when is asking for reports showing an 'open mind'?

- if Dr. weng has info he should provide to the DSI without conditions rather ask for info in case he might be able to add / correct / deny?

I would like to ask Dr. Weng why he has no questions as to who gave the order to illegally occupy down town Bangkok?

Who gave the order to invade a hospital?

Who paid for all of this illegal activity?

Why were there black shirts with guns aimed at the army?

Where did they come from?

Who gave the order to disregard the settlement the red shirts demanded and were given?

And last and most important why is he not concerned with getting the whole story.

<snip>

So that's why.

<snip>

You are not going to repeat your self because you never did answer a question. You ignore them or bring up unrelated questions. Or you make accusations that have nothing to do with the questions. In short dialogue with you is a waste of time unless one says what you want to hear.

You are in short a easily seen through question evader unless the answer makes you. A red shirt or PT look. good. Then you all of a sudden become a fount of knowledge.

Stop stalking me dolly, I'm getting bored with you taking public potshots at what you perceive my character to be. There's an ignore option, I suggest you use it.

You are thai? And redshirt supporter, that is obvious. And as such unable to see and understand things outside of what you have been told to believe. Anyway, to you remark, the only reason why not every redshirt brought a gun to Bangkok at that time, is that most of them do not own a gun.

Ah European he know everything.

And, as usual, you are wrong. Again. You apparently do not realize that you are making yourself look decisevily ignorant and uninformed by every remark you make. But of course, that is the common trend among redshirts.

You are thai? And redshirt supporter, that is obvious. And as such unable to see and understand things outside of what you have been told to believe. Anyway, to you remark, the only reason why not every redshirt brought a gun to Bangkok at that time, is that most of them do not own a gun.

And, as usual, you are wrong. Again. You apparently do not realize that you are making yourself look decisevily ignorant and uninformed by every remark you make. But of course, that is the common trend among redshirts.

He's not on his own then is he......

Any comment on the rubber bullets

He's not on his own then is he......

Any comment on the rubber bullets

NO rubber bullets according to you ,,, and your soul mate Weng, so we must have 1000's of casualties then?