Heading Los Nov/dec

Anywhere from 10,000 Baht to 100,000 Baht really depends on your budget. If you are looking for the cheapest thing possible that has furniture and internet 10K is feasible. Have a look at Craigslist as there are often sublets available that would get you past the normal long-term lease issues.

Hi Jpoplover

Certainly the first question is where in BKK do you want to stay? The area is important for your quest. Where did you stay last time? Do you want the same area?

The tens of thousands of apartments ..... come in all price ranges.

As a starting point here is just one (random) site of hundreds with apartments to rent.

http://www.roombkk.com/

Have you tried the classifieds here on thaivisa.com? If not, I'd recommend you peruse them. Craigslist.com is also good. Many others also. Do an internet search and you'll come up with many.

You do need to be more specific. What part of town, what's your budget, what time of year, etc.

Topic moved to the accommodation finding forum.

Wow, lots of information, thanks people, guess I need ot look into this a bit deeper. I hope to budget about 100k for accommodation for the month, my last stay was at the Royal River Hotel, nice enough hotel howeevr i'd prefer to be closer to the main area's, like sukhamvit (close enough spelling for a foreigner :P) 1-10 at most i guess.

Thanks again people.