Any Wholesale Giftware/decore In Bangkok

bluegecko

I have to buy and ship a lot of Thai style girftware/decore for a Thai reataurant I own in Canada. I went to Chutuchak and they have what I need but it is such a circus trying to navigate through the scores of people and tight hot spaces. And trying to talk and arrange for shipping with one of the onsite shippers is nearly impossible.

Can anyone recommend any other shops, wholesalers, distributors in Bangkok that I can check. I did a search on google but really came up with nothing other than a few online stores. I want to physically see the product and hopefully get some discount for buying volume. I plan on spending around 50,000 to 75,000 baht.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

If you are living in Canada, contact the Thai Department of Trade--it is usually in or around the offices of a Thai consulate general. They will be very helpful in giving you a list of sources for the products that you need. Also there is a wholesale gift fair at the Impact in Bangkok twice each year, and you can purchase from various suppliers, and have them shipped to a central warehouse and shipped together in a partial / full container.

This may not a good answer. But I can say Bangkok is not a good place for buying wholesale decors, it is expensive here. Products mostly produced from Chiang Mai and some in Isaan. Ban-Tawai village, Chiang Mai is the best place for shopping Thai decors. They are cheap, wide range also be able to ship international.

http://www.ban-tawai.com/contact.php