As A Young...

CanadianChicken

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try not to get put off CC, if more people like you stick around, this forum will be more balanced.

The majority of members, are male and generally "older" males (very VERY few female members).

It makes the forum pretty unbalanced, with often relatively one sided view points.

Hope you will stick around and help the forum generate a more balanced (and optimistic!) vibe.

Best of luck, whatever you decide.

Try not to get put off CC, if more people like you stick around, this forum will be more balanced.

The majority of members, are male and generally "older" males (very VERY few female members).

It makes the forum pretty unbalanced, with often relatively one sided view points.

Hope you will stick around and help the forum generate a more balanced (and optimistic!) vibe.

Best of luck, whatever you decide.

Maybe, but I am sure most people here are just trolling. It happens on all forums, members say things just to talk about things and even like getting a rise out of some others.

I am sure most of the members on here are not a miserable as they seem.

^ and at the end of all that, he will likely come out jaded, likely in bad shape physically, and totally unable to have a normal conversation with a regular woman.

---

Ive often noticed members launching an attack when a poster mentions that he is a young man who considers himself attractive. Its not like you older guys are short of female attention..from girls a quarter of your age even. So why the hostility? Surely, when there is so much ego boosting for all men, regardless of age or body condition, there really cant be insecurity? Or is it envy? Or what?

---

Anyway, good luck OP, you have already had some good advice, so hope you find your stay a happy one and meet good people who keep your outlook positive!

A quarter of my age would be 9 so that really doesn't apply to me.

A wind up isn't hostile, I'm sure he can see that.

Anyway I'm sure he won't leave on the back of a bit of banter.

I would disagree with one point that Beetlejuice made in his long, informative and sensible post. A good Thai lady won't follow you everywhere if everywhere is a beer bar. My wife absolutely refuses to enter one, and I don't blame her. Don't go often myself these days. Thank God for enhanced sensibility - or is that senility? smile.png

• Like 1

All of the above apply wherever you are in the world.

Basically, don't do anything you wouldn't do at home.

I got three ladies pregnant in Canada. Just thought I would mention that.

So you didn't man up but fled to Thailand?

How dare you compare your own standards with mine. I have three daughters in Canada and three grandchildren now.

Edited by chiangmaikelly

All of the above apply wherever you are in the world.

Basically, don't do anything you wouldn't do at home.

How dare you compare your own standards with mine. I have three daughters in Canada and three grandchildren now.

why get indignant? the way you phrased it was obviously intended to be controversial.

why get indignant? the way you phrased it was obviously intended to be controversial.

Not at all gentlemen get women pregnant they do not abandon them!

look MAN, your a man.

and you dont care what other people say you should Dooo...

or where you should Gooo....

or who you should Dooo it with...

your a man. and you have your own ideas, and can interpret situations, and can even get yourself into a heap of trouble..

your a man.

Ive often noticed members launching an attack when a poster mentions that he is a young man who considers himself attractive. Its not like you older guys are short of female attention..from girls a quarter of your age even. So why the hostility? Surely, when there is so much ego boosting for all men, regardless of age or body condition, there really cant be insecurity? Or is it envy? Or what?

Yeah but, when we older men come out and boast about how handsome we all are, you collapse laughing.

Yeah but, when we older men come out and boast about how handsome we all are, you collapse laughing.

EEK, thats from a girls view, us chaps don't say that stuff. Aaaaaaaand what guy REALLY would say he is attractive. rolleyes.gif Come on. To my way of thinking only a complete twonk would say that.

Annnnnd what is an attractive male, hmmmm, seems Quasimodo and King Kong were not on my handsome list gut they did OK with the ladies. coffee1.gif

I am very attractive.

I have my own calendar.

• Like 2

EEK, thats from a girls view, us chaps don't say that stuff. Aaaaaaaand what guy REALLY would say he is attractive. rolleyes.gif Come on. To my way of thinking only a complete twonk would say that.

Annnnnd what is an attractive male, hmmmm, seems Quasimodo and King Kong were not on my handsome list gut they did OK with the ladies. coffee1.gif

I'd not be such a cocky arrogant <deleted> if I wasn't so handsome; same as the rest of you, I suppose

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

Just keep in mind that arrogance is kind of frowned upon more in Thailand, as is selfishness. If you keep a modest profile, and share things with others, you should be fine.

As a Canadian, (i am one too) don't forget how much people kind of diss Canadians (SOME -americans think we are bland, Europeans think we are lower class boring Americans, thais think we are selfish and arrogant (an in some cases ugly), and then you have your country being becoming this big mouth to Iran lately, dumping the kyoto accort, mass arests...

Just keep in mind, many people don't like a good looking Canadian with a bright future, they will try to cut you down.

Rubbish. I have yet to meet anyone that has those sentiments. Most people don't care. It just might be you.

Edited by geriatrickid

Just keep in mind that arrogance is kind of frowned upon more in Thailand, as is selfishness. If you keep a modest profile, and share things with others, you should be fine

Just keep in mind, many people don't like a good looking Canadian with a bright future, they will try to cut you down.

Rubbish. I have yet to meet anyone that has those sentiments. Most people don't care. It just might be you.

I am very handsome, i have blonde hair, 1,78 cm. My weight is 80 kg. I work out on a regular basis, my biceps looks very nice when I walk and I swing my arms in the same rythm as I walk.

My hips almost dances when I walk, as I got rythm in my blood. If you see me in profile you will see I have a perfect nose shape, and my teeths are very traight and extremely white.

i am very good looking, and when I smile, the girls usually melt.

I want to know, whats the price of a Dvd here in Bangkok?

• Like 1

Just keep in mind that arrogance is kind of frowned upon more in Thailand, as is selfishness. If you keep a modest profile, and share things with others, you should be fine

I am very handsome, i have blonde hair, 1,78 cm. My weight is 80 kg. I work out on a regular basis, my biceps looks very nice when I walk and I swing my arms in the same rythm as I walk.

My hips almost dances when I walk, as I got rythm in my blood. If you see me in profile you will see I have a perfect nose shape, and my teeths are very traight and extremely white.

Where do these girls go after they melt?

• Like 1

You forgot to mention your gender..whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Where do these girls go after they melt?

Maybe he has been exposed to radiation? have you ever been to Japan?
  • Like 1

LOL you must be from Edmonton - but regardless, sounds like time to go home.....

Just keep in mind that arrogance is kind of frowned upon more in Thailand, as is selfishness. If you keep a modest profile, and share things with others, you should be fine.

As a Canadian, (i am one too) don't forget how much people kind of diss Canadians (SOME -americans think we are bland, Europeans think we are lower class boring Americans, thais think we are selfish and arrogant (an in some cases ugly), and then you have your country being becoming this big mouth to Iran lately, dumping the kyoto accort, mass arests...

• Like 2

You are obviously a smart young guy, what I mean to say is there is no point in resting on your laurels at this stage.

Get out there and go to school, for example, and people will notice you as you go about your daily activities.

You may well even encounter some other students who want to practice their English.

Good luck!

Edited by zzdocxx