Casual Jewelry Tv Presenter Required - International Travel

DLock

This is a bit of a shot in the dark, but...

I am looking for a part-time/casual jewelry presenter for TV shopping networks, Trade shows and various presentations and events. As the business has grown quickly, we need more than one presenter to avoid timing and travel conflicts between the growing TV network commitments.

The role will require frequent travel - USA, Canada, Australia, UK in particular and involve being a shopping TV Guest presenter for a range of jewelry.

The ideal person will have TV shopping experience or have retail jewelry/gemstone sales experience in the West. Full training will be provided in Bangkok on the jewelry and gemstone business and how to present on TV.

Person should have a passport that allows easy travel or visas - i.e. USA, UK, Australia, and given the amount of travel (at least once per month), a family situation that allows them to travel at short notice.

Position is not required to be in the office frequently, except for training or preparation for a show. A normal trip will be 4-6 days away and all expenses paid by company. Compensation will be paid per show - and could be a mix of fixed and commission depending on the person. Position is part-time/casual as required.

Age range would be 25-40yo and of pleasant personality. Male or female.

Please drop me a PM if you know someone that may be interested or post questions here.

• Like 1