Cbr250R Aftermarket Exhaust

procyon

The CBR250R is a great bike but as anyone knows that has one it sounds like wet fart.

Can anyone direct me to a website or dealer that supplies reasonably priced after market exhausts and will ship out of Bangkok?

Have looked at the Remus and Yoshi silencers and they're all over $500 which is more than 20% of the cost of the bike!!!

Have tried Tyga perfomance but no pipes listed on their site.

Thx.

I got the Ninja version of the DBS "Full System Triangle". It was 9600 baht with decibel killer and EMS up to my house. I see the cost has gone up though.

I like it because it is, with the dB killer, not terribly much louder than the stock Ninja exhaust but has a nicer note. It is also a LOT lighter.

As an aside, Tyga is actually offering the following two exhausts which end up a bit cheaper than the DBS carbon fibre I listed before:

Set, Pipe, Full Race System, CBR250R, Maggot Silencer $289.61USD

mag2-ee5c90fb.jpg

Set, Pipe, Full Race System, CBR250R, Round Aluminium Silencer $279.84USD

cbr250system-27947717.jpg

Edited by dave_boo

Thanks for the replies, those are a bit more than I'm looking to spend at the moment, guess I'll have to wait until something a little cheaper hits the market.

If sub 7000 baht is out of your range you should just modify your original exhaust.No one is going to be ablle to do it cheaper

• Like 1

I got the Ninja version of the DBS "Full System Triangle". It was 9600 baht with decibel killer and EMS up to my house. I see the cost has gone up though.

I like it because it is, with the dB killer, not terribly much louder than the stock Ninja exhaust but has a nicer note. It is also a LOT lighter.

As an aside, Tyga is actually offering the following two exhausts which end up a bit cheaper than the DBS carbon fibre I listed before:

mag2-ee5c90fb.jpg

Where are these people located, looked at the web site but no information!

I can not find any exhausts for the CBR250 on the TYGA website!

Edited by kawapower

mag2-ee5c90fb.jpg

Are these 2 exhausts fitted without any changes to the engine etc?

Tsukigi is another good option.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EOUQdypYxw

I was very dissapointed with the tsukigi header. This was for a dtracker and not a cbr...as you can see in the pics the pipe end dimensions were way off. I returned it with the original for them to fix as the nuts could not be secured 100% on the exhaust studs. Instead of changing the pipe end they bent the flange in thai fashion. The pipe also touched the engine and frame where it shouldnt. I did get a refund minus 300 2*shipping.

P1040065.jpg

P1040064.jpg

P1040062.jpg

P1040063.jpg

Here is mine 6500 baht the yoshi plate is xtra

Thats about the most I want to spend, where did you get it, can you order online and can they ship to south Thailand?

I already gave you the info in post 3......

home motors in chaing mai. 089 4309438 speaks thai and ship all over thailand

Tsukigi is another good option.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EOUQdypYxw

I was very dissapointed with the tsukigi header. This was for a dtracker and not a cbr...as you can see in the pics the pipe end dimensions were way off. I returned it with the original for them to fix as the nuts could not be secured 100% on the exhaust studs. Instead of changing the pipe end they bent the flange in thai fashion. The pipe also touched the engine and frame where it shouldnt. I did get a refund minus 300 2*shipping.

P1040065.jpg

P1040064.jpg

P1040062.jpg

P1040063.jpg

Wow, sorry to hear that. I've only installed them on CBR 250s and so far haven't had a problem.

i got dan moto from China. the best sounding pipe so far for Honda cbr250! not that loud not that mute. just google dan moto. it cost me 7000 thb for shipping, custom etc.

but, the black inox on the exhaust fade up to a magical yellow after 2 months due to the excessive heat around March in Thailand so it is not the best quality but performs well and looks good. i half recommend it.

Thats about the most I want to spend, where did you get it, can you order online and can they ship to south Thailand?

Interested... I'm in Chiang Mai and I've been planning to change the exhaust on my 150 whereabouts in Chiang Mai are they?

Interested... I'm in Chiang Mai and I've been planning to change the exhaust on my 150 whereabouts in Chiang Mai are they?

Probably best to call and ask directions.

• 4 weeks later...
The Tsukigi exhaust is actually street legal... at least it used to be.. can someone confirm the plate is on the ones available now.

post-62652-0-33438300-1350132584_thumb.j

post-62652-0-10223200-1350132606_thumb.j

Yes, they all should have the plate by now unless it is old stock. The ones with the plate are more expensive though.