Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Singapore Attractions For Wifey

bangkokburning

I've been to Singapore a few times and usually content myself doing a few city walks, orchid and bromeliad gardens, little India, colonial buildings and the Jurong Bird Park. Possibly to Orchard Road to have a look at some watches. We will do much of this but need to fill out a bit of the holiday.

So....We will be spending four full days in Singapore. What to do?

So far it's looking like Underwater World and Songs of the Sea (gag) and the Night Safari. Anything else seriously worth doing on Sentosa??

What about the rest of the city <<attraction$$>>? Viewpoints? Marina Gardens? Singapore flyer $?

Looks like the zoo itself is out or at least on the ropes.

The river cruise looks like a real bust, even if done at sunset.

Thanks and btw any information on discount passes online that are not overly complicated, expensive, more a la carte thx.

Here's a thread on the subject with some good recent information.......

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/565962-things-to-do-in-singapore-tips-and-advice/page__hl__+theblether%20+singapore#entry5443964

If you are there on a Friday night or Sunday the horse racing is good fun.......I enjoyed the Singapore Flyer after dark and many other places in Singapore.

There's info on the thread and links which tell you about discounts too.

Thanks, Shes sort of "hooked" on these dancing waters things after the Belagio in Vegas.

Underwater world - I have to give in to this as we have not been snorkeling for months and what women don't love swimming with dolphins? <sigh>

Zoo could be back on the list, thanks for that.

Amusements, I promised here we would go to a park in the states (real deal), further she has been to the real NYC and Hollywood. I do not want to spend the day around loads of kids.

Edited by bangkokburning