U S Wants The Film "innocence Of Muslims" To Be Removed From Google

george

Should Google remove the film?  

438 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "western" countries didn't do much to endear the people of China and Pakistan to them during the colonial era,

Er...dont think there was a Pakistan during the colonial era, and would assume if China has a real beef with another country...it woud be Japan...whistling.gif

I was referring to the people that now live in Pakistan. I know that it wasn't called Pakistan then, but the people are the same.

I think you have forgotten how the British forced the Chinese to accept opium into their country, and how they humiliated the Chinese people.

A Pakistani minister announces a bounty $100,000 on anti Islam film maker. Speaking at a press conference on Saturday, the Federal Minister for Railways Ghulam Ahmed Bilour said that he was aware that it was a crime to instigate the people for murder, but he was ready to commit the crime. He added that there was no way to instil fear among blasphemers other than taking this step. He also called on members of the Taliban and al Qaeda for their support, saying that if members of the banned militant organisations kill the maker of the blasphemous movie, they will also be rewarded.

Can you believe it ....?

Absolutely I believe it.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that the US will do anything about it. They seem all mouth and no trousers when it comes to action these days.

@ midas...

"the American people seem awfully tolerant of their leaders bearing in mind

the cover-up in the' fast and furious ' debacle alsoermm.gif"

I can't agree with you more midas. Used to be a brave lot, now they seem to

have taken a sheepish stand. However...I guess that's to be expected when you're

more worried about keeping your job, paying your bills, educating your kids,

and the the current situation in the US than some incident in Libya. And as

seen & told in the video's apparently America is afraid of young Muslims

tossing stones these days too. Why did the cops take so long to arrive

at the scene in Dearborne? We'll never know. I feel sorry for the country

these days. Back in the late 60's if there was a race riot or fed's & heads

riot the cops would be there in a flash along with the National Guard.

Hmmmm...times have changed.sad.png

Edited by sunshine51
  • Like 1

I seem to recall that infidels are not highly regarded in some quarters. Aren't they also known as Christians, Catholics, Jews, Mormons, Buddhists, Hindus and any other religious persuasion not mentioned here?

Don't the Muslims say that the infidels should convert or be killed?

Isn't this incitement to religious hatred and violence?

I find this offensive. I believe everyone should have the freedom to believe (or disbelieve) as they please.

If you are offended by the movie don't watch the bl**dy thing.

I find this offensive. I believe everyone should have the freedom to believe (or disbelieve) as they please.

You are not alone.

America, Britain and France provided air cover and other support for the people who were fighting to rid themselves of a lunatic dictator who had ruled for 42 years. Think about it.

Qaddafi was a dirtbag much like Julia Gillard, but the day America, Britain and France start providing 'support' for 200 violent, murderous Australians armed with AK-47s in lieu of a mandate to replace the Westminster system with Sharia Law...

I'll return home to resist that kind of FREEDOM. Think about it.

If you censor something like this it won't have the effect that nobody will see it,rather everyone will want to see it.

PROHIBITION: Reverse psychology fooling everybody since the JEALOUS LORD (aka Moses) commanded "Thou Shalt Not Covet."

That's the JEALOUS LORD legislating against Jealousy.

Ref: The Ten Commandments (aka the foundation of all 'modern' legal systems).

To make it all worse even now I hear daily on TV many saying we really need to do something in Syria.

I guess even now we have learned nothing from any of it. Iraq, Egypt, Libya nothing learned at all really.

That depends from what angle you're viewing the issue. Iraq? Destabilised. Egypt? Destabilised. Libya? Destabilised. Syria? ...

Don't fall into the easy trap where you mistake the "freedom!" drivel tendered as rhetoric justifying violent military invasion to have been intended to be taken literally. They might not have a clue but they know exactly what they're doing. Equally as possible, is that those with a clue are clueless. The only thing of which I'm certain is that in a world of deceit, one cannot be certain of anything.

I think all those participating in the making of it should be prosecuted accordingly, as I think that they must have known full well what they were doing. Google are also culpable, as in posting it, they are complicit. They should have known better.

Later this morning, I may kill some innocents on account of your confusion about "freedom of expression"; views which are utterly reprehensible, offensive beyond belief and an insult to Logic and Decency. I can only hope the culpable party is prosecuted accordingly, as in posting such logically obtuse views, they are complicit.

You should have known better.

_______

Liberty is not the right to do anything which doesn't offend you.

Liberty is the responsibility of educating (and if that fails, silencing) those who imagine Liberty to be the right to do anything which doesn't offend them inside their traumatised, emotional - imagined - imaginations.

(going around Facebook - Sanity will prevail [but then it never actually has]. In the meantime, just as all three religions were intended to be utilised, Islam will continue to be exploited by 'Muslims'.)

eULgN.jpg

I seem to recall that infidels are not highly regarded in some quarters. Aren't they also known as Christians, Catholics, Jews, Mormons, Buddhists, Hindus and any other religious persuasion not mentioned here?

No, People of the Book, Christians & Jews, are not Infidels in Islam and the Koran incorporates the prophets in the Old and New testaments. The Infidels were people who were polytheistic, such as Animists. I would assume Mohammed would not have any exposure to the Buddhist and Hindu religions

No, People of the Book, Christians & Jews, are not Infidels in Islam and the Koran incorporates the prophets in the Old and New testaments. The Infidels were people who were polytheistic, such as Animists. I would assume Mohammed would not have any exposure to the Buddhist and Hindu religions

So Grumbles, I guess what the above gentleman is pointing out is that it's not offensive to kill those guys. Either that or he's missed the point.

Of course in Reality, "infidels" = whomever a person of authority decides / declares.

Islamic nations fight Muslims. The Iran-Iraq War (bankrolled by Western arms manufacturers) springs to mind. The Abrahamic religions' assertion throughout each of their Holy Books (that another Society's failure to adopt the religious imposition is grounds for genocide) is but a demented pretext which serves much the same 'purpose' in the Qu'ran as Numbers 31 in the Holy Bible.

Numbers 31
(King James Version)

1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Avenge the children of Israel...

3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying...avenge the Lord.

Who's avenging whom? For what offence?

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

That's the Word of God and no, that's not offensive at all.

So Grumbles, I guess what the above gentleman is pointing out is that it's not offensive to kill those guys. Either that or he's missed the point.

Of course in Reality, "infidels" = whomever a person of authority decides / declares.

Islamic nations fight Muslims. The Iran-Iraq War (bankrolled by Western arms manufacturers) springs to mind. The Abrahamic religions' assertion throughout each of their Holy Books (that another Society's failure to adopt the religious imposition is grounds for genocide) is but a demented pretext which serves much the same 'purpose' in the Qu'ran as Numbers 31 in the Holy Bible.

Numbers 31
(King James Version)

1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Avenge the children of Israel...

3 And Moses spake unto the people, saying...avenge the Lord.

Who's avenging whom? For what offence?

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

That's the Word of God and no, that's not offensive at all.

Please do not put words in my mouth by distorting my post by your assumptions. I was responding to grumbles apparent lack of knowledge on how the Koran views people of a monotheistic faith.

EDIT: As basic info is easily accessible, my assumption is that gumbles post was a not so subtle islamophobe post

Edited by simple1

The guy that made the short film was arrested yesterday in the USA.

Can you provide some link to show this?

Producer of inflammatory anti-Islam film arrested, ordered held without bail

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/09/27/world/california-anti-islam-filmmaker/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/27/man-behind-anti-islam-film-arrested-authorities-say/

simple 1 I don't profess to be an expert on the subject of religion, but here are a few quotes that I have read from the Koran. Make what you will of them. It's possible that some things may get lost in the translation, but there must be an element of fact in there. Obviously these are the parts that the radicals are seizing upon.

KORAN commands to kill infidels:

Allah is an enemy to unbelievers. - Sura 2:98

On unbelievers is the curse of Allah. - Sura 2:161

Slay them wherever ye find them and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter. - 2:191

It is not for any Prophet to have captives until he has made slaughter in the land. - 8:67

Fight unbelievers who are near to you. 9:123 (different translation:

Believers! Make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Let them find harshness in you. (another source: ) Ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers....

As we know the Koran was written in the times of inter tribal warfare and the expansion of power by warfare, hostage taking, marrying other tribal leaders daughters etc. Islam was one of the tools for consolidation of power by converting the conquered people to the same belief system. Sadly the extremists still adhere to the regional reality of life in the 7th century. Of course Islamic extremists distort the message/s of the Koran. The Koran also states it is forbidden to kill other Muslims, the extremists from all sides of Islamic faith don't adhere to that stricture.

Edited by simple1

An off-topic post has been removed. The discussion of what the Quoran or Bible say is not the topic of the OP. Further such quotes which are not germane to the topic of the thread will be deleted.

Please stay on topic.

Please do not put words in my mouth by distorting my post by your assumptions. I was responding to grumbles apparent lack of knowledge on how the Koran views people of a monotheistic faith.

EDIT: As basic info is easily accessible, my assumption is that gumbles post was a not so subtle islamophobe post

Perhaps the True Believers could make wonderful use of your stunning capacity for missing the point of religious contradictions, absurdities and ambiguities.

I understand down South, there appears to be some confusion regarding the prescibed Muslim "Day of Rest". http://www.thaivisa....-of-punishment/

Have you offered the Muslim, and indeed the greater religious community, your Certainty about what is prescribed and how easily accessible that information is? I feel you should go ahead and do Humanity this massive favour. Heaven forbid, the Holy Books of religion might continue to be used exactly as they were intended. No doubt, with your continuing to miss the point of "interpretation of literal text written by [god/s]" (by the god/s' most humble vessels, the respect-obsessed tolerant Middle Men of Religion).

As we know the Koran was written in the times of inter tribal warfare and the expansion of power by warfare, hostage taking, marrying other tribal leaders daughters etc. Islam was one of the tools for consolidation of power by converting the conquered people to the same belief system. Sadly the extremists still adhere to the regional reality of life in the 7th century.

Even more sadly the rest of the world seems to get confused about what purpose could possibly be served by fiercely holding onto unredacted ancient tribal war screams calling for the genocide, rape and murder of "unbelievers".

• Like 1

The guy that made the short film was arrested yesterday in the USA.

Can you provide some link to show this?

Producer of inflammatory anti-Islam film arrested, ordered held without bail

http://edition.cnn.c....html?hpt=hp_t3

http://www.foxnews.c...uthorities-say/

from the CNN link..

"
"He poses a flight risk and poses a danger to others," Dugdale said, alluding to the probation report's recommendation that Nakoula be sentenced to 24 months in prison."

How does he pose a danger to others? This is a sad day in the USA. But as long as a precedent has been set, I say go for it. Let's start rounding up those involved in slandering the name of Jesus Christ our Saviour and locking them for any minor violation. I'm not even a Christian but we need to make this new anti-free speech, pro-religion direction we are heading applicable to all religions. Obama said the other day at the UN that there is no future for those who would slander the name of Mohammed. We should add Jesus, Buddha, Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny and anyone else we can think of to that list. Afterall, Obama has been preaching "fairness" for months now.

Edited by koheesti

Perhaps the True Believers could make wonderful use of your stunning capacity for missing the point of religious contradictions, absurdities and ambiguities.

I understand down South, there appears to be some confusion regarding the prescibed Muslim "Day of Rest". http://www.thaivisa....-of-punishment/

Have you offered the Muslim, and indeed the greater religious community, your Certainty about what is prescribed and how easily accessible that information is? I feel you should go ahead and do Humanity this massive favour. Heaven forbid, the Holy Books of religion might continue to be used exactly as they were intended. No doubt, with your continuing to miss the point of "interpretation of literal text written by [god/s]" (by the god/s' most humble vessels, the respect-obsessed tolerant Middle Men of Religion).

As we know the Koran was written in the times of inter tribal warfare and the expansion of power by warfare, hostage taking, marrying other tribal leaders daughters etc. Islam was one of the tools for consolidation of power by converting the conquered people to the same belief system. Sadly the extremists still adhere to the regional reality of life in the 7th century.

Even more sadly the rest of the world seems to get confused about what purpose could possibly be served by fiercely holding onto unredacted ancient tribal war screams calling for the genocide, rape and murder of "unbelievers".

As asked on another thread talking about conflict in the Deep South of Thailand. Easy to say faith is the blind leading the blind/using outmoded interpretation of scripture to manipulate/ the State using power play tactics etc; don't disagree. But what's your solution to the problem?

Edited by simple1

He violated the terms of his probation. What happened to him was done by a judicial review. I fail to see what this has to do with "freedom of speech". No one else involved was arrested.

I agree, but using the words "poses a danger to others" can be interpreted in many ways. Personally my take on the phase is that he is a fraudster and therefore will scam others if not jailed for breaking probation. Others will read between the lines & believe the phase is referring to the discord being created in the Islamic world by that film and jailing him is the thin edge of the wedge re Freedom of Speech.

• Like 2

There will always be those that who come up with a big conspiracy, but the point is, he has broken the conditions of his probation and he does pose a danger to others. He has misled the people who performed in the film for one and I think they could be in danger.

It also either directly or indirectly allowed the film to be ascribed to be directed and funded by Jews. That is potentially very dangerous. I would also not particularly like to be a Coptic Christian in Egypt in the best of times, but certainly not at this particular time.

The film itself presents a danger to a lot of people. I am all for freedom of speech, including the right of people to make poor films like this one, but using deception to point to other groups who had very little to do with it is wrong and his probation was rightfully revoked.

• Like 1

As asked on another thread talking about conflict in the Deep South of Thailand. Easy to say faith is the blind leading the blind/using outmoded interpretation of scripture to manipulate/ the State using power play tactics etc; don't disagree. But what's your solution to the problem?

I wrote a long reply that would have been 'controversial' but I don't need to be as directly honest to give a truthful answer.

The solution is Truth.

It's like Education without the propaganda. It's Parenting without the Denial. It's Caring without the emotionally degrading patronising. It's Selfish Pursuit of Happiness without the religious Orwellian reversal of...everything. This is a confused world of slaves in denial; living in Shame when there is only Embarrassment in Insanity, surviving Private lives of Deceit, Lying to Others to keep the peace, Lying to Those we care about to protect their imagined feelings, Lying to children to protect them from trauma / Reality, Lying our moronic faces into the dust in our obsession with Protection Rackets. Endless lying to our Selves. If clinics weren't staffed by the Insane, we'd all be certifiably sectionable.

The solution is Truth. Unemotional disclosure.

But we're snivelling little deceit-obsessed vermin. Two-faced hypocrites, bi-polar moody; as transparently inhumane as any sociopath but we've fooled our Selves into thinking we're fooling everyone when the truth is simply that no one could care less. Who cares! We're careless. Carefree! Why wouldn't we be? We're incapable of acting in our own best interests. That would make too much sense. That would be intelligently Selfish. On paper, we'd be Sane. It'd be Utopia but everyone knows that Utopia is a pipe-dream.

That's what billions of humans reduced into beasts of (emotional) burden have been led to believe. So this...nightmare is our 'Reality' instead.

You're talking about conflict-resolution which is tantamount to redundancy in this world of conflict-creation, courtesy of our shrewd diplomatic deceit. Parents just lie to their children from age 0, emotionally degrade them, beat and punish them to 'teach' them lessons (that's how good dogs are trained), raise them with emotive appeals and non-stop sleaze. Parents corrupt their kids in filthy ways like telling them how Special they are, how Lovable, we're all adorable Princesses who don't have to contribute or trade...if presentable enough (what a dream!), the prettiest inflatable dolls can skatz through life as a model leech, on their back or walking smartly, dancing up a pole or just bartering emotional currency and dangled favours. Trading in sympathy. Why, for as long as she Pleases!

Hollow, character-less, shells of humans; incapable of pleasing when all they want to do is please with creepy cosmetic deceit. I'm talking about both genders. They have no sense of Self; everyone's obsessed with being a leech. Dream big! That's not in their best interests; it's as demented as the misogyny that created this filthy needy dependancy. Try paying a girl with love when she's attempting to parley "doing what she wants to do" into something insane like a legal / social contract designed to 'catch' a host to lean on, for life. Forcing someone to care when they don't want to stay would be insane for one day. Trying to force it for life? Heaven help those pitiful things, but it can't be a pleasant environment...domestically.

The solution is Truth. But we lie in this insane world. It's just what we do. We'll lie our way straight to Happiness if we're not careful.

l.jpg

It's as close as this race will ever get. Some long overdue Pain Relief. The solution is Truth but we can't handle it. I know you're an exception. So am I! We're happy.

We're the best God damned slaves this side of the galaxy.

I wrote a long reply that would have been 'controversial' but I don't need to be as directly honest to give a truthful answer.

The solution is Truth.

It's like Education without the propaganda. It's Parenting without the Denial. It's Caring without the emotionally degrading patronising. It's Selfish Pursuit of Happiness without the religious Orwellian reversal of...everything. This is a confused world of slaves in denial; living in Shame when there is only Embarrassment in Insanity, surviving Private lives of Deceit, Lying to Others to keep the peace, Lying to Those we care about to protect their imagined feelings, Lying to children to protect them from trauma / Reality, Lying our moronic faces into the dust in our obsession with Protection Rackets. Endless lying to our Selves. If clinics weren't staffed by the Insane, we'd all be certifiably sectionable.

The solution is Truth. Unemotional disclosure.

But we're snivelling little deceit-obsessed vermin. Two-faced hypocrites, bi-polar moody; as transparently inhumane as any sociopath but we've fooled our Selves into thinking we're fooling everyone when the truth is simply that no one could care less. Who cares! We're careless. Carefree! Why wouldn't we be? We're incapable of acting in our own best interests. That would make too much sense. That would be intelligently Selfish. On paper, we'd be Sane. It'd be Utopia but everyone knows that Utopia is a pipe-dream.

That's what billions of humans reduced into beasts of (emotional) burden have been led to believe. So this...nightmare is our 'Reality' instead.

You're talking about conflict-resolution which is tantamount to redundancy in this world of conflict-creation, courtesy of our shrewd diplomatic deceit. Parents just lie to their children from age 0, emotionally degrade them, beat and punish them to 'teach' them lessons (that's how good dogs are trained), raise them with emotive appeals and non-stop sleaze. Parents corrupt their kids in filthy ways like telling them how Special they are, how Lovable, we're all adorable Princesses who don't have to contribute or trade...if presentable enough (what a dream!), the prettiest inflatable dolls can skatz through life as a model leech, on their back or walking smartly, dancing up a pole or just bartering emotional currency and dangled favours. Trading in sympathy. Why, for as long as she Pleases!

Hollow, character-less, shells of humans; incapable of pleasing when all they want to do is please with creepy cosmetic deceit. I'm talking about both genders. They have no sense of Self; everyone's obsessed with being a leech. Dream big! That's not in their best interests; it's as demented as the misogyny that created this filthy needy dependancy. Try paying a girl with love when she's attempting to parley "doing what she wants to do" into something insane like a legal / social contract designed to 'catch' a host to lean on, for life. Forcing someone to care when they don't want to stay would be insane for one day. Trying to force it for life? Heaven help those pitiful things, but it can't be a pleasant environment...domestically.

The solution is Truth. But we lie in this insane world. It's just what we do. We'll lie our way straight to Happiness if we're not careful.

l.jpg

It's as close as this race will ever get. Some long overdue Pain Relief. The solution is Truth but we can't handle it. I know you're an exception. So am I! We're happy.

We're the best God damned slaves this side of the galaxy.

You certainly have a way with words!