Why Can't I Log In

billd766

I have been trying to log in now for 3 days and it has taken me today 36 minutes and 2.3 MB to get to this page for the 4 th time.

3 times I have tried to post this topic and 3 times TV says I am not permitted to post as I am not logged in. So 3 times I have entered my log in and password and 3 times I have been kicked out.

What is the problem?

Am I banned and nobody has told me, is there a problem with too many external links?

3 or 4 weeks ago I was logging in and reading 10 pages in less than 30 minutes, now it takes 3 days just to log in.

Please email with the answers as that works.

I can access all of the other links I use easily. Why is there a problem with Thai Visa?

sign me off as angry and frustrated.

:o:D:D

To read the last 3 days posts of 19 pages, reply to some topics has taken me over 2 hours and 6MB of usage.

It has never taken this long before.

As I asked in my earlier posts, is there a problem with Thai Visa or is there a problem at my end?

All the other site I use load at the normal rate and take about the same amount of time.

I have a problem on one machine using firefox staying logged in too, all the settings are the same as my other machine where I can stay logged in using firefox. IE causes no problems on either machine.

Just to add, it did seem to start after the new software version as installed.

If you haven't already, try clearing your cache and clearing your cookies. That fixed my problem of auto-login, maybe similar problem.

I clear the cache and the cookies every time I open Firefox and I still have a problem.

tuky Posted Today, 2006-01-29 18:33:00

I have a problem on one machine using firefox staying logged in too, all the settings are the same as my other machine where I can stay logged in using firefox. IE causes no problems on either machine.

I must admit I haven't tried IE for ages, perhaps it will be OK now.

On the other hand I logged in quickly this evening and I am still on line so maybe the problem has cleared itself.

Thanks fot the tips anyway.

Cheers

Try using IE and see if that works better.

I am using Opera and also having problems - although much improved in the last day or two. Believe Firefox users are those also have troubles. People are trying to find out the cause. It seems to be a severe problem only for some of us.

One thing I sometimes have to do is move my curser to top or bottom of screen to get the page to continue to load. Nobody else has reported that but it has happened to me many times.