When Rip Offs Become Grotesque

cekipa

Wow, this all a bit of an eye opener. I have been to Thailand many times (3 so far this year from the Middle East), and plan to hang my hat there. somewhere, for three months a year when the big 65 arrives. One of the places I was considering was Phuket. Apart from the scams which one finds all over Thailand to varying degrees, has anyone anything positive to say about Phuket? Back to plan A, Hua Hin methinks.

I wouldnt worry about the majority of jaded rawaii expats that frequent this forum. Dont meet the girl of your dreams in icon bar and you should be fine. Also stay away fromthe stepfather role, and any land deals are normally shonky. Kick back in Phuket. Dye your hair blue and fly around on a honda wave and you'll fit right in and have a blast

Yeah, icon is quite to dark. You will be surprised, in the morning! Laguna, before 2am, is the better place to catch the 'girl of your dreams'.

Anyway, it's better, to catch another one, every now and then. And cheaper! No motorcycle, no house, no buffalo, no hospita bill to pay!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic