U S Embassy In Bangkok Issues Security Warnings To Citizens In Thailand

webfact

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope I can change my American accent into Tinglish, or Italian Englishhhaaa------coffee1.gif

start practising your g'day cobber.

Tip - g'day is one word not two.

I don't know whether that's such a good idea as Australia has had it's own problems in regards to this matter.Protests turning into out and out riots with eight polce hurt plus a number of the rioters arrested.post-140056-0-26165800-1347862840_thumb. Edited by Ron19

Just punish the guy who made it ... And all this will be gone ....

Why punish the filmmaker and accept oppression from Arabs? Freedom of expression anyone?

Wikileaks ?

It turns out the producer/director of the movie was an Egyptian christian who was out on bail in the USA for other crimes. The movie was made for one reason and that was to provoke muslims. If you watch the movie you can clearly hear when the leading character introduces himself that the movie has been over dubbed to say his name Muhammad. In this case I think there is justification in prosecuting the producer for incitement to cause violence resulting in death.

However, I completely agree if it was just a genuine movie about Islam then no criminal charges should be applied to anyone involved in the making of the movie.

The movie however was little to do with these riots. An excuse by some to start but the vast majority of the people would never have even seen.

Amazing how easily people are manipulated......so many of the uneducated are basically pawns in a masted plan that will eventually mean a culling of 5-6 billion people.

And people still keep voting for these manipulators..IN EVERY Country?

Culling of 5-6 Billion people? Isn't that about 70-80% of the world's population? Where does this drivel come from?

Instead of going out every night drinking Duff, try getting some cans of Duff and staying in and doing some serious reading! All you need to know is out there ;)

Given the scope of this messup, the little time span in which it was blown up from a mosquito to the size of an elephant, the timing and the cheap and unappealing style of this B-movie that (at least to me) appears it was done hastily and with minimum budget only to serve this very cause (stirring up a Jeehad), I fear that this warning will be just the tip of the iceberg. Looks like the Cabal shadow world government has succeeded this time with their plan to ignite WW III. The ones who laugh and giggle now should at least read what Albert Pike wrote in 1871: http://www.libertyforlife.com/nwo/albert_pike.htm

Looks like the world is up for a big one... sad.png Hope I am wrong, but my instincts tell me otherwise...

• Like 1

Since nobody is asking yet ...

What movie was that????

google with *mohamed movie innocent*. it's on liveleak.

Can't believe, this 'movie' was 5 mill $

Look, if thailand can spend 120 billion baht on some sand bags and a few diggers clearing out some old canals in Bangkok, then 5 million US for a crappy movie is a piece of pi**. 500 US for the movie and the rest on 'Production costs and expenses' ;)

Given the scope of this messup, the little time span in which it was blown up from a mosquito to the size of an elephant, the timing and the cheap and unappealing style of this B-movie that (at least to me) appears it was done hastily and with minimum budget only to serve this very cause (stirring up a Jeehad), I fear that this warning will be just the tip of the iceberg. Looks like the Cabal shadow world government has succeeded this time with their plan to ignite WW III. The ones who laugh and giggle now should at least read what Albert Pike wrote in 1871: http://www.libertyfo...albert_pike.htm

Looks like the world is up for a big one... sad.png Hope I am wrong, but my instincts tell me otherwise...

Better hurry cause the world ends in 2012 anyway remember.

Hope I can change my American accent into Tinglish, or Italian Englishhhaaa------coffee1.gif

Best idea ! You will get away with a bad Ozzie accent no probs, very easy to do and gets easier the more you drink wink.png

Where we can see that movie ? I still have a few pop corns.

You would need a lot of popcorn...enough to choke yourself. After watching 14 mins I was almost ready to take my own life, after two hours I would be leaping off the back of my seat onto my head.

Does have it's upside tho. Whilst us real Aussies are on the swill with the fake ones with bad accents we can bash and dump a huge load of <deleted> on them. They will just have to agree and suck it up so as they don't blow thier cover.thumbsup.gif

Edited by softgeorge
  • Like 2

Or Italian:

A bus stops and 2 Italian men get on.

They sit down and engage in an animated conversation.

The lady sitting next to them ignores them at first,

but then her attention is galvanized when she hears one of them say the following:

"Emma come first.

Den I come.

Den two asses come together.

I come once-a-more!

Two asses, they come together again.

I come again and pee twice.

Then I come one lasta time!

The lady can't take this anymore,

"You foul-mouthed sex obsessed pig!"

she retorted indignantly.

"In this country, we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives!"

"Hey, coola down lady", said the man, "Whooza talkin' abouta sex?

I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spell 'Mississippi'."

That sounds like innuendo..... but isn't that an Italian suppository?

Since nobody is asking yet ...

What movie was that????

google with *mohamed movie innocent*. it's on liveleak.

Can't believe, this 'movie' was 5 mill $

Look, if thailand can spend 120 billion baht on some sand bags and a few diggers clearing out some old canals in Bangkok, then 5 million US for a crappy movie is a piece of pi**. 500 US for the movie and the rest on 'Production costs and expenses' wink.png

Ah, wasn't knowing, the movie was done with government money. Thought it came out of a private pocket. Here it only goes into private pockets,

Edited by noob7

Off-topic posts have been removed as well as replies and a few with incorrect information. This topic is running in the World News Section:

Comment here should be geared to the situation in Thailand.

Thanks.

I have been repeatedly tol by "brits, Germns wtc taht it is not safe being an American...

Sorry Gents !!! I dont think anyone is going to ask for passports or check accents prior to doing something.

Us "westerners are all in the same boat.

Well that is just plain rude and unfriendly. I would appreciate before someone blows me up they actually ask where I come from and my religion.

Maybe the movie is a little like yelling "fire!" in a burning theater and getting blamed for fueling the fire. The very proof of the intent of the movie is found in Moslem reaction. I don't think we can condemn too strongly the violent reaction to what is just a movie. Isn't there something incredibly amiss here with those that would kill or threaten innocent people for someone else's artistic exp<b></b>ression no matter how low the production values and vile the content. But I guess in many of the Moslem societies with its histories of Dictatorial oppression they can't grasp that the American government doesn't control everyone in America and isn't responsible for artistic output. They don't understand about freedom of speech because it is foreign to their culture. How can they understand when they can be put to death for blasphemy? Does anyone remembers Piss Christ? Photos of a crucifix in a vial of urine by Andreas Serrano? Education is the key. The Internet is full of "blasphemies" enough to keep radical Moslems riled up for a very long time.