Considering Bali, Indonesia

ivan96822

Ladies and gentlemen,

I am considering a trip to Bali. Can anyone share their experiences in this locale?

I'm in my thirties and my main pursuits are women (I prefer not paying, if you know what I mean), nightlife, beer, and, of course, women.

If I go, it will be for at least one month.

Thanks for your input.

Oh, one more thing, and take no offense: I don't plan on hanging with 23 year old dudes or 50 year olds either.

Thanks, all.

tststs... when I was in my 30ies I did not need the advice of strangers on the Internet to find fun... I just went there, explored the location on my own and had many more impressions than when you would just follow some single advices...

and... there is no such thing as a "free" girl... now way or another, you will pay for her wink.png

• Like 1

My experience with Bali leads me to believe that if you are 23 you can find plenty of women and if you are 50 and willing to pay you can probably find women, but if you are in your 30’s you will probably have a tough time. I’m over 50 but most people I hung out with in Bali were in their 20’s. You hang out with people because they are good people, you don’t ask for id first to verify their age and whether they are appropriate for you.

• Like 1

My experience with Bali leads me to believe that if you are 23 you can find plenty of women and if you are 50 and willing to pay you can probably find women, but if you are in your 30’s you will probably have a tough time. I’m over 50 but most people I hung out with in Bali were in their 20’s. You hang out with people because they are good people, you don’t ask for id first to verify their age and whether they are appropriate for you.

"If you are in your 30's you will probably have a tough time."

Please. Like a man in his 30s anywhere in this part of the globe would have trouble getting women, especially since I can pass for 27.

And I, on the other hand, do not need to check people's IDs to tell how old they are.

"Please. Like a man in his 30s anywhere in this part of the globe would have trouble getting women, especially since I can pass for 27."

If that is the case why the heck are you on here asking advice.

"And I, on the other hand, do not need to check people's IDs to tell how old they are."

Boy did you miss the point entirely.

• Like 1

"Please. Like a man in his 30s anywhere in this part of the globe would have trouble getting women, especially since I can pass for 27."

"And I, on the other hand, do not need to check people's IDs to tell how old they are."

One, I'm asking for advice because believe it or not, there are helpful people who have traveled to that part of the globe who are willing to offer up friendly assistance.

Two, you missed the point. I don't care about socializing with college dudes or retired derelicts. If I'm going to Bali, it's to get women, not to have profound, "meaningful" relationships with other males, though it seems you are the type that enjoys telling your life story (full of elaborate, made-up tales, I'm sure) to young bucks, old geezers, or any one else wiling to get bored by your sappy socializing.

If you're not here to help, you're part of the problem. Quit being a part of the problem and go bug someone on another forum. You're wasting my time. There's plenty of random men in the Sukhumvit area who I am sure you're better off talking to, since you seem to be interested in men of all ages.

Edited by ivan96822

<deleted> hell if all you are after is a root just stay in Pattay /phuket /Bkk or wherever and you can be sure of getting plenty ! and leave Bali to people who are more interested in the culture of the place ,failing that if you do go just hang around near the Sky Garden nightspot in Kuta and you are certain to pick up some dirty little Javanese hooker who will do the deed for 50,000 IDR oh and most likely give you something you dont want in the process !

• Like 1

One, I'm asking for advice because believe it or not, there are helpful people who have traveled to that part of the globe who are willing to offer up friendly assistance.

Two, you missed the point. I don't care about socializing with college dudes or retired derelicts. If I'm going to Bali, it's to get women, not to have profound, "meaningful" relationships with other males, though it seems you are the type that enjoys telling your life story (full of elaborate, made-up tales, I'm sure) to young bucks, old geezers, or any one else wiling to get bored by your sappy socializing.

If you're not here to help, you're part of the problem. Quit being a part of the problem and go bug someone on another forum. You're wasting my time. There's plenty of random men in the Sukhumvit area who I am sure you're better off talking to, since you seem to be interested in men of all ages.

Try your home country. Going to Bali for the womans is the wrong way to start

Try your home country. Going to Bali for the womans is the wrong way to start

Is it OK to go for the mens? I have heard a lot of women go there for them.

<deleted> hell if all you are after is a root just stay in Pattay /phuket /Bkk or wherever and you can be sure of getting plenty ! and leave Bali to people who are more interested in the culture of the place ,failing that if you do go just hang around near the Sky Garden nightspot in Kuta and you are certain to pick up some dirty little Javanese hooker who will do the deed for 50,000 IDR oh and most likely give you something you dont want in the process !

I dont think he is getting any here never mind plenty, hence the need for Bali.

He should head to Hong Kong or Singapore, he will be fighting off the Phillipino maids.

He will be a braver man than me if he tackles some of those Melbourne bogans, they will probably eat him alive.

I dont think he is getting any here never mind plenty, hence the need for Bali.

He should head to Hong Kong or Singapore, he will be fighting off the Phillipino maids.

He will be a braver man than me if he tackles some of those Melbourne bogans, they will probably eat him alive.

Thanks for the interest in my personal life! I've had plenty in BKK and Pattaya and thus, have grown bored with the monotony of it all...

The grass is always greener on the other side, I guess.