Things To Mitigate Dissatisfaction In Thailand For Gf

Aurelllian

I also have a serious mid level national security type job..well have had them and am waiting on a call for the next one...and if you were a nut and posted my info it would not bode well for me to leave such an obnoxious cyber trail behind....the gun toter security folk get people for much less than this if they want to.

So please tell me again... as I am genuinly confused... what is it again why we should admire you? for not being man enough to keep your girl happy??? whistling.gif

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for an entertaining read gents. Looking forward to tomorrows instalment.

Will the op actually produce his boni fides or a pic of his lady?

Will Submaniac rise to the bait and convince the op that he lives in a good neigborhood and can everyone agree that vegas has seasons?

Has the op actually graduated from an ivy league school or did he drop out as stated in post 101?

Will we see the word 'faux' or 'ilk' worked into a post again?

Can the op use the word 'moot' in it's proper context?

Looking forward to tomorrows instalment.

You need to read dude. I left law school, not college.

you may be right about moot though. I always mess that one up.

Pic was posted...ok,,here goes...I will give the lads something to chew on...

Jackpot.

That's some fine 300cc's of perfection.

Please have them sweater puppies covered up to avoid me having to avert my gaze.

I also have a serious mid level national security type job..well have had them and am waiting on a call for the next one...and if you were a nut and posted my info it would not bode well for me to leave such an obnoxious cyber trail behind....the gun toter security folk get people for much less than this if they want to.

So please tell me again... as I am genuinly confused... what is it again why we should admire you? for not being man enough to keep your girl happy??? whistling.gif

Admire me, heck nothing to admire.

I came on here--albeit, quasi tongue and cheek--looking for a possible solution to my dilemma.

Thanks for an entertaining read gents. Looking forward to tomorrows instalment.

Will the op actually produce his boni fides or a pic of his lady?

Will Submaniac rise to the bait and convince the op that he lives in a good neigborhood and can everyone agree that vegas has seasons?

Has the op actually graduated from an ivy league school or did he drop out as stated in post 101?

Will we see the word 'faux' or 'ilk' worked into a post again?

Can the op use the word 'moot' in it's proper context?

Looking forward to tomorrows instalment.

You need to read dude. I left law school, not college.

you may be right about moot though. I always mess that one up.

Pic was posted...ok,,here goes...I will give the lads something to chew on...

Jackpot.

That's some fine 300cc's of perfection.

Please have them sweater puppies covered up to avoid me having to avert my gaze.

Word.

5'10 1/2 blonde bombshell...that's how i like'm...tall, thin, and busty.

Edited by Aurelllian

I came on here--albeit, quasi tongue and cheek--looking for a possible solution to my dilemma.

Solutions have been offered to you many times... but as long as you are just bickering about the missing top notch supermodels and Ivy league guys in BKK, you'll miss the point always...

- you only want your gf for her looks (which I assume)? Change her for a eastern european stripper and this one will not complain about nothing while you pay...

- you really love your gr? then sell your house / flat here, move to a cheaper room and keep her in a nice place in Vegas till your problem there is solved

- does she love you? I doubt, otherwise she would understand your current situation and stop complaining all the time.

if the two of your really have a relationship deserving that name, then fly her in only once every two months for 1-2 weeks and let her stay whereever she wants for the rest of the time... it's for 3 months only as you clearly outlined, then your flat in Vegas will be yours and that's the end of the story.

• Like 1

Alright she's hot (assuming she's not a shemale); alright looks like she's in BKK based upon the photo. My thoughts? The surroundings look like a dump. Perhaps if you got a better apartment or whatnot she would be happy.

My my my..did you actually concede a point to me?

Re the dump comment: I live in a shoe box in Thong Lo on Sukumvhit..you know, the places that go for 25-30k bhat connected to the skytrain.

It's small and not very homely. I admit this. The Thais do there places up so much better.

I

Alright she's hot (assuming she's not a shemale); alright looks like she's in BKK based upon the photo. My thoughts? The surroundings look like a dump. Perhaps if you got a better apartment or whatnot she would be happy.

NOW do you understand? You are thai, you know dam_n well how a 6'2 blonde girl in heels with D cups is perceived here. This is not LA or Vegas.

Seriously, who the hell can she hang with...Natalie Glebova? She gets treated like an alien...yes, like a firiggin alien from outer space.

And the funny thing is she is even more insecure than I am.

Edited by Aurelllian

And there we have it, after all this name dropping she is unhappy because they live in a shoebox off Sukhumvit.

Dude do not pass go. You are not cleared for landing.

Its not size of the place, it's the inhabitants of the country we spend weeks at a time in.

Dude, Thong Lo sky train is prime real estate...it's upper east side.

If I paid another 700 bucks and went luxury it would not change a thing.

Edited by Aurelllian

I am confused. Which is she?

Word.

NOW do you understand? You are thai, you know dam_n well how a 6'2 blonde girl in heels with D cups is perceived here. This is not LA or Vegas.

Are you literate? What's your moniker? Bookman..how ironic. what do you do with these items?

go back and read what you wrote and find your error.

your ineptitude has caused me to delay my trip to MBK;it's raining now.

I am not pleased with you all all. No beer for you.

Edited by Aurelllian

Word.

Are you literate? You dont need an ivy league degree to comprehend this.,

Dude, they think she is a Russian hooker! No wonder all the Nigerian and Arab guys look. I'd feel bad if I were her too.

Edited by chiangmaikelly

You think so? For me, she looks a bit fat around the hips... needs more training... but agree with the dump...

Word.

Are you literate? What's your moniker? Bookman..how ironic. what do you do with these items?

your ineptitude has caused me to delay my trip to MBK;it's raining now.

I am not pleased with you all all. No beer for you.

What error?

Is she 5' 10 or 6' 2?

It seems you have two heights for your GF.

Dude, they think she is a Russian hooker! No wonder all the Nigerian and Arab guys look. I'd feel bad if I were her too.

Nope, I know plenty of Russian hookers and she does not resemble one...at least not the ones here....I did love me some whitelion though...dam_n that place closed..but 1000 bhat per drink to look at calhosnikey from the equivalent of Russia's West Virginia..nyet horosho.

What error?

Is she 5' 10 or 6' 2?

He said 6'2 in heels... so for once he is right... however, she also was 5'8 and 5'9 and now 5'10 in the past days...

But honestly, I am disappointed that an Ivy Leagy top boy mingles around with a brat that can't even wear 6" heels...

You think so? For me, she looks a bit fat around the hips... needs more training... but agree with the dump...

ehh, fat, did you see the first one? re tanning, maybe.

I never said she was perfect in any event. The relevancy here is how she is perceived in BKK.

What error?

Is she 5' 10 or 6' 2?

He said 6'2 in heels... so for once he is right... however, she also was 5'8 and 5'9 and now 5'10 in the past days...

But honestly, I am disappointed that an Ivy Leagy top boy mingles around with a brat that can't even wear 6" heels...

That was my other gf...you keep conflating my posts....and yes, they are all similar women that I date and they all tend to dislike it here.

but after 210 posts i understand why you are confused...you have a lot of stuff to look though you keyboard gumshoe..lol..

Nope, I know plenty of Russian hookers and she does not resemble one...at least not the ones here....I did love me some whitelion though...dam_n that place closed..but 1000 bhat per drink to look at calhosnikey from the equivalent of Russia's West Virginia..nyet horosho.

She is blonde, 5'10" and D cup. What is not Russian hooker about that?

What error?

Is she 5' 10 or 6' 2?

I would look like a clown next to a 6'4 woman. I already tell her not to wear heels because I am only 6ft.

ehh, fat, did you see the first one? re tanning, maybe.

I never said she was perfect in any event. The relevancy here is how she is perceived in BKK.

Is the problem for her that she is NOT perceived as perfect in bkk?

She is blonde, 5'10" and D cup. What is not Russian hooker about that?

The complaining... Russian hookers don't when you pay thumbsup.gif

What error?

Is she 5' 10 or 6' 2?

That was my other gf...you keep conflating my posts....and yes, they are all similar women that I date and they all tend to dislike it here.

but after 210 posts i understand why you are confused...you have a lot of stuff to look though you keyboard gumshoe..lol..

Okay, we get it, she is a well-heeled lady!

What error?

Is she 5' 10 or 6' 2?

I would look like a clown next to a 6'4 woman. I already tell her not to wear heels because I am only 6ft.

Behave like one... then look like one... you could consider it a natural next step wink.png