Younger Man And Older Woman Relationship?

trickmaster51

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but a 21y old eunuch / castrate hit-the-fan.gif

Wow, but mehhh I keep in really good shape. Should be able to give him a run for his money before that happens wink.png

Thats not usually the way it works out. I had a cousin in law who liked married women. I was surprised he lived as long as he did before an angry husband gunned him down. That is the usual way it gets handled. But, your choice I guess. The kind of man who is willing to go after a married woman is on the same level as a woman who goes after a married man.

• Like 2

You're 21, you wouldn't stay with her long term.

Instead, you'd break up her marriage, she'd lose huge amounts of face with her family/community etc.

Then you'd decide in 2-3 years that it wasn't really for you, and that you needed to "experience life more", or simply that you wanted another girl instead.

Then where would she be? She'd be in a real hole then, you'd have effectively screwed up her entire life.

Instead, look to come back and live in Thailand at some point (Maybe get some professional experience in the USA first, as that'd assure you of a very successful career in Thailand, as well as allowing you to get a bit more maturity before making very serious long term decisions), but look around in Thailand before you make a decision. Just see what happens.

You have a BEng from a USA University, you speak English and Thai (I assume), you're half Thai so can work in any profession etc too. You probably even have farang looks, you'd be the ultimate catch for a Thai girl, so wait and make the best choice. Choose a girl which you like, even compared to girls in the USA, who has a good education, career prospects etc as well as being stunning with an awesome personality.

Anywho, that's my 2c :)

• Like 2

I am sure that Somchai will be delighted that you are on the scene, he'll probably take you out for drinks. I think you need to have a good think about this, it's not the same as back home...

"This sucker will be great....he don't even need a work permit...we can bleed him dry...."

I am sure that Somchai will be delighted that you are on the scene, he'll probably take you out for drinks. I think you need to have a good think about this, it's not the same as back home...

"This sucker will be great....he don't even need a work permit...we can bleed him dry...."

Could end up reading about this one somewhere down the line...

Could end up reading about this one somewhere down the line...

Yes I am sure we will. Some very entertaining threads lately lol!

Well OP, based upon what you said and what I know, I cannot to say that your situation is so unbelievable that it is made up...because, yeah, I have seen/heard/know this stuff happens. In USA and in Thailand.

You got multiple issues going on, which I will try and address:

(1) I don't think there's going to be a cultural taboo or anything regarding the 8 year age gap. I think there is less of an issue with a younger man and older woman in Thailand, to be honest. People in Thailand generally don't care that much about who is in a relationship with whom. (Young man, older woman, don't care. Old man young woman, don't care. Gay or straight, don't care. Much more hangups in the West.) And 8 years is not that much difference.

(2) However, cultural taboos aside she's in a different spot than you. 29 years old and a woman starts thinking about babies. I don't know what your thoughts are, but at 21 that wasn't on my immediate to do list.

(3) I would be creeped out living with another man. Can't say I haven't heard of it happening, or other 'creative' living situations, but what SBK says about being shot kind of is what's on my mind.

(4) I remember when I was 21. I would say, just enjoy life. You're only 21 once. When you're young you think about love and romance and everything...but there's plenty of time. Just don't look back and realize that you wasted the best years of your life getting tied down. I'm just sayin'.

Good luck, brother.

I don't think you are in love, just infatuated and lustful, believe me if you start a relationship with her this early on in your life ,2 years later you're going to see a more beautiful and younger girl walk past, then you will "fall in love" with her. So I think it's best not to break up a marriage and find yourself another girl, I guarantee you will get over the 29 year old.

Why I say that? because I've been there many times before.

(3) I would be creeped out living with another man. Can't say I haven't heard of it happening, or other 'creative' living situations, but what SBK says about being shot kind of is what's on my mind.

Good luck, brother.

She has he own place and her hubby lives in a different city. Just a really messed up situation.

PS, Luk Khrueng people are the best looking. Comparing your profile pic to mine..... We sorta look like brothers haha

Edited by trickmaster51
  • Like 1

BUT, l do worry she married this guy when you were in the picture, what ever her reason. sad.png

The guy was in the picture long before before I arrived.

This is such a weird situation. but meh we'll see where it goes. I graduate in May and plan to teach English there anyways soooooo......... Tired with these young dumb college girls.

Sounds like they are not the only ones........no offence

but a 21y old eunuch / castrate hit-the-fan.gif

Wow, but mehhh I keep in really good shape. Should be able to give him a run for his money before that happens wink.png

Thats not usually the way it works out. I had a cousin in law who liked married women. I was surprised he lived as long as he did before an angry husband gunned him down. That is the usual way it gets handled. But, your choice I guess. The kind of man who is willing to go after a married woman is on the same level as a woman who goes after a married man.

Op; words of wisdom above; you need to step back and have a good think about this. The woman is married that's the only cultural taboo you should be worried about, it should be a moral one for you as well. You are young and you think you are in love, get over it. You say you can earn good money in the states, do that for a few years and insist she gets divorced before you move forward with this.

Edited by canman
  • Like 1

The kind of man who is willing to go after a married woman is on the same level as a woman who goes after a married man.

Agreed. Forget the age thing. All you married guys out there, what if this is your wife this guy's talking about? Or another young guy like him who just wants to have some no-strings-attached fun with your better half? Messing around with a married woman is simply a bad idea.

BUT, l do worry she married this guy when you were in the picture, what ever her reason. sad.png

The guy was in the picture long before before I arrived.

This is such a weird situation. but meh we'll see where it goes. I graduate in May and plan to teach English there anyways soooooo......... Tired with these young dumb college girls.

Uhh, excuse me, but who is the dummy? You that gets involved with a married woman or a young college girl living life as young college girls do?

If this catch is willing to cuckold her husband, do you honestly think she won't do the same to you? Keep in mind that if she controls the purse strings you will be her boy toy, so you better get used to a subservient relationship.

Finish school, save some money, find a job and then see if this woman is still interested.

• Like 1

Then if you have your mind already set up , why ask the question on TV unless you were here to troll?

My minds made up, I just have some business to take care of in the US before I go. 10 more months then I'm out. It's called preparation and all you guys are helping me with it.

"By failing to prepare, you're preparing to fail" - Ben Franklin

Then if you have your mind already set up , why ask the question on TV unless you were here to troll?

My minds made up, I just have some business to take care of in the US before I go. 10 more months then I'm out. It's called preparation and all you guys are helping me with it.

"By failing to prepare, you're preparing to fail" - Ben Franklin

I fail to see how as you rather ignore the advice of most posters here.

Not preparation, if you're not listening to any advice at all, and have already made up your mind. People say that Farangs leave thir brain at the airport, it would seem that in the end there is no discrimination when it comes to stupidity and Thai Women.

I fail to see how as you rather ignore the advice of most posters here.

Well I'm going back in 10 months to teach English anyways so might as well kill two birds with one stone. Don't get me started on ambition quotes.

Ah a hypocrit ... well there are enough of those here in LOS already. We don't need more thank you very muchcoffee1.gif

Not preparation, if you're not listening to any advice at all, and have already made up your mind. People say that Farangs leave thir brain at the airport, it would seem that in the end there is no discrimination when it comes to stupidity and Thai Women.

Come on guys, give him a break... of course it's strange to ask for advice and not listen... but have we been so different when we were 21? Let's say he was looking for some comforting and confirmation that he should be meeting her when he comes... and now realizing that he does not get that, he has decided to ignore all advices... not unlike what we probably all did when we were young wink.png

• Like 1