george

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I do the weather?

Today in Thailand it's going to be hot!

How hot is it? It's so hot that...

I saw Optimus Prime transform into an air conditioner!

Cows are giving evaporated milk.

You eat hot peppers to cool your mouth off.

Your biggest bicycle wreck fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?"

Even the sun was looking for some shade!

Now back to the news!

Problem is - all the presenters are Thai and will follow the footsteps of other Thai presenters - thinking they now what Farang want and seriously have no idea. But it is a start I guess. Let's see if they include the idiotic sproings, boings and whoop whoops! Then we will know. Also let's see if the ad revenues come from Thai commercials - an English language station with Thai language commercials. whistling.gif

• Like 2

I have been out of Thailand for about 6 months so I am not familiar with the Truevision system. Is there any way that I can watch this show on line with my 3bb internet connection? Do I have to have cable TV? In my area of Phuket, cable TV is a problem but I have good fast internet! Now my speed is up to 10MB!

Problem is - all the presenters are Thai and will follow the footsteps of other Thai presenters - thinking they now what Farang want and seriously have no idea. But it is a start I guess. Let's see if they include the idiotic sproings, boings and whoop whoops! Then we will know. Also let's see if the ad revenues come from Thai commercials - an English language station with Thai language commercials. whistling.gif

Thai personalities, Thai producers, Thai management, Thai execs. Who does anyone think this station is geared towards...

Do you need a hansum presenter ? giggle.gif ...................................thumbsup.gif .............................laugh.png

Thanks transam, very good of you to think of me as a potential presenter. I may have to decline. I value my privacy given recent paparazzi vs royal family long distance photos

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_918D using Thaivisa Connect App

Do you need a hansum presenter ? giggle.gif ...................................thumbsup.gif .............................laugh.png

Thanks transam, very good of you to think of me as a potential presenter. I may have to decline. I value my privacy given recent paparazzi vs royal family long distance photos

Don't want to show your tits, eh? :rolleyes:

Sent from my ALCATEL_one_touch_918D using Thaivisa Connect App

Think your right, nobodies ass is safe, and l mean ass. smile.png