Big Problem Understanding Tourist Visa!? Help!

I have a double entry tourist visa and still dont understand WHEN I must leave and HOW many months I will get when I come back. On the actual Tourist Visa it says ENTER before October 30, 2012 but on the stamp it says the from July 29 to September 28? I dont want to get a 1 month extension for 1900 baht and I stay near the cambodian border with sisaket. If I leave and re enter the kingdom in thailand before this next week september 28 will they stamp me in for another 2 months or will they only let me stay until October 30? Please help! Last forum I posted nobody gave me a clear answer, sorry I come from Bulgaria and my english not perfect! thank you!

You must use your final Visa before October 30 2012

1st Visa: 29th of July to 28th Sept

You may extend this by 30 days if you wish

But you then must leave the Kingdom and return before 30th October to keep the 2nd Visa entry valid.

Once you use the 2nd Visa before this date, then the expiry date is no longer relevant

You can then stay for another 60 days and get another extension of 30 days if you wish

Edited by I Like Thai

Yes the visa for Cambodia still costs $25.

Why don't you get the extension. By getting two extensions you would get a total of 6 months out of your visa.

You can get it at any immigration office. There is one in Sisaket.

Si Sa Ket Checkpoint

Amphoe Phu Sing

Changwat Sisaket

0-4581-8056

Edited by ubonjoe

^ This might be why...

I dont want to get a 1 month extension for 1900 baht and I stay near the cambodian border with sisaket.
So if I dont want an extension and want to save the money...
Edited by SimonD
  • Like 1

2 entries means that you can travel to Thailand 2 times, each time you enter you can stay for up to 60 days. The thing you must be careful about is that you must make your second entry before the visa itself expires, on Oct. 30th.

But each entry can be extended by 30 days for 1,900 baht at immigration.

^ This might be why...

I dont want to get a 1 month extension for 1900 baht and I stay near the cambodian border with sisaket.
So if I dont want an extension and want to save the money...

I made my post about getting an extension because I suspected the additional costs the OP mentioned were for a trip to immigration. That is why I posted the info about the office near to where he lives. Many people are not aware that that there are many immigration offices and/or are under the false impression that they would have to do the extension in Bangkok.

- If you don't do the extension you will just get another 60 days on your second entry.

- If you DO the extension, you will get an extra 30 days for 1,900 baht and a passport photo.

- After this, you can still activate your second entry for another 60 (+30 extension optional) days.

- BUT: Be sure that you do this second entry BEFORE the 'ENTER BEFORE' date. The (60+30) can take you over this date making your second entry invalid if you don't use it on time.

Maximum you can get out of a double entry tourist visa is about 180 days. (60 + 30) + (60 + 30), minus the days you lose because the second entry will expire 90 days after the visa is issued, not activated.

it says on my visa 2 entries, and 2000 baht for the double entry tourist visa, u think they will only give me an extra 15 days if I dont do the extension?

But be aware it sais on the visa "EMPLOYMENT PROHIBITED" !!!!!

So

I thought my income of 200 baht per hour teaching English was bad!

NO can do!!! 1zgarz5.gif