Need Somebody For Living At My Place And Taking Care Of My Cat From 27.10 For 1 Or 2 Weeks!

blanes2007

Maybe you or some of your friends want to spent a couple of weeks at quiet romantic area of Pranburi Beach ))))) The pictures of the area and my house are here https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.3505166147653.2124382.1226731148&type=1

I have to go abroad for a new visa not later then 27.10.2012. I can hire local people for coming once a day for feeding the cat, changing his water and cleaning his litter, but he ills with the diabetes and needs to be given an insulin injections twice a day + my cat is very sociable and tolkable and he would be very stressed if i leave him alone for a long period.

285543_3880250204520_779440427_n.jpg

So i'm looking for reliable farang(s) who will live at my apartments in my absence and i'd prefer an aged woman / couple for this role...

It's very easy to give him this injections and the cat always readily allows anybody to do it. Takes only 1/4 minute and doesn't require any special skills.

1 bedroom with air-con, gas stove, PC and Internet, mountain bicycle, motorbike, 300 meters to the beach.

Best regards

Roman

I don't think we can help this year but you are going to have this problem for a long time.

We are a semi retired couple that visit Thailand regularly. A week or so in a new area for us might be interesting. I speak and read a little Thai.

We have several cats of our own and my wife was a registered cat breeder and has regular contact with vets etc as they occassionally want an opinion. We have had a cat that was diabetic and are both able to look after that side of things. Also we know that cats can go "downhill" fast so are aware of a change in their health etc. If we are able to help in the future I will let you know.

Hi, My name is David,67 years old,Canadian living in North Eastern Thailand 50 kilometers from the Laos border(Nong Khai). My wife is 33 years old and I haven't taken her anywhere except to :aos for my Visa and Bangkok for our marriage. I've never been anywhere really in 6 years living in the country and your offer of looking after your cat in exchange for a place to stay seems quite reasonable. You can call me at 0885573084 or email me at [email protected].