Want To Sell My 2009 Honda Accord 2.0E(31K Km) - Any Advice?

MrJ

Hi All,

i am considering to purchase the new Honda CRV 2012/2013 and have been offered only 800k for my top conditioned 1st hand Accord from the Honda dealer in Pattaya. I am going to check some local dealer on Sukhumvit Rd. tomorrow as well.

Any other advices/experiences or recommended channels e.g. online markets/websites?

Thanks J.

post-138940-0-74990800-1348200017_thumb.

New starts at 1,2m with a newer body style

your wheels look nice but to your taste not everybody's

So I'm thinking 4 almost 5 years old take the 800,000

almost 5 years? 3.5 years old please.........i sew 5 years old gor 850.000 at the dealers at sukhv.

almost 5 years? 3.5 years old please.........i sew 5 years old gor 850.000 at the dealers at sukhv.

2009, 2010,2011,2012, and soon the 2013 model year is upon us.

I am sure you noticed on on their lot as that asking price, dealers recondition the cars and sell them at top Baht.

Don't get me wrong, I like the look of you car, and you seem not to want to sell it quick but for top Baht. I understand your in the Pattaya area, 2 papers, and maybe the Bangkok one too, Sign on it, Ads on Thiavisa, bahtsold, Craigslist, the list goes on, See how your luck goes, Maybe you will be lucky. cars are an emotional thing to some. When I sell cars or bikes, once I decide to sell I price them to sell and move on, In the last year I have sold 2 trucks, 2 cars, and a half dozen bikes. I sold to the first to look at them, Yes, maybe I could have held out for more, But time also is money and it cost to advertise as your car deprisheates on your driveway

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I am sure you noticed on on their lot as that asking price, dealers recondition the cars and sell them at top Baht.

Don't get me wrong, I like the look of you car, and you seem not to want to sell it quick but for top Baht. I understand your in the Pattaya area, 2 papers, and maybe the Bangkok one too, Sign on it, Ads on Thiavisa, bahtsold, Craigslist, the list goes on, See how your luck goes, Maybe you will be lucky. cars are an emotional thing to some. When I sell cars or bikes, once I decide to sell I price them to sell and move on, In the last year I have sold 2 trucks, 2 cars, and a half dozen bikes. I sold to the first to look at them, Yes, maybe I could have held out for more, But time also is money and it cost to advertise as your car deprisheates on your driveway

wise words of wisdom

wise words of wisdom

Do not be dragged into the paradox of choice. There are so many options for selling, so many options for buying, so many variables, so many judgements to make. Its so very easy to spend more in emotional energy than you will save in $/ THB/ £ . Time is precious. Peace is more precious. 690k take it or leave it.

^^^^ '...soon the 2013 model year is upon us.'

Indeed and the 2013 Accord is a beauty to behold.

Best sell off 'yer olde modeles' before potential buyers see the new.

Your kidding us, right? I know "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" but that 2013 model is a pig dog compared to the older models.

Hi All,

decided to keep my care for a few more years - best offer was 875 K, yes of course its emotional and i am happy to have saved about 5 - 600 k for the new one.

Thanks for all your input.

Cheers J

Hi All,

i am considering to purchase the new Honda CRV 2012/2013 and have been offered only 800k for my top conditioned 1st hand Accord from the Honda dealer in Pattaya. I am going to check some local dealer on Sukhumvit Rd. tomorrow as well.

Any other advices/experiences or recommended channels e.g. online markets/websites?

Thanks J.

I wouldn't touch that car. Would never buy it.

Warning sign #1. Not the rims that came with the car. They look awful. God knows what else has been done.

Was it lowered too?

Edited by thaicruze

Hi All,

Thanks J.

I wouldn't touch that car. Would never buy it.

Warning sign #1. Not the rims that came with the car. They look awful. God knows what else has been done.

Was it lowered too?

TC, in case you did not read, the OP is not selling anymore. He is enjoying his modifications for a few more years, so much the better for him.