How Do You Earn Money In Thailand?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open a good massage shop and you'll make money

ahemm... i'm living in Pattaya, go twice a week for foot and Thai massages. have tried a zillion massage parlours in many years and found some good ones. whenever i go for a massage i'm the only client. not sure whether it is because of my timing which is around noon.

I know a farang in Phuket who owns two massage shops and they're full most of the time. He runs a pretty tight ship and the girls are not lazy. He's been making a good living for 15 years now.

It's good to hear some facts on here rather than the usual drivel of you can't make money here. Thailand is full of opportunities.

You call a post by an anonymous person on an anonymous forum a fact?

I earn all my money on the internet. Takes only about 4 hours each week doing it so you could say I'm semi-retired. Makes me 60k+ monthly. Easy living.

Is it a secret what ya do smile.png If not spill the beans we can all have a go.

If you wire meatballs 30k baht, he will tell you how it works. In fact, you will have ALREADY seen the amazing system in action !! wink.png

Edited by toastie

I will be living off my pension from the U.S. Navy, 24 years active duty.

I it normal to get a full pension.....I presume it IS full, and a cartloads of benefits too......after 24 years, or is the armed forces an exception?

You might after all only be 42 yo.....

Not being offensive or looking for trouble or saying 24 years is nothing.....just that the US armed forces is so big a bill I wonder if the same thing's happening as with say public service employees in some states especially California (where so many towns have gone belly up) who have a real gravy train. At one stage you could work in a particular California prison district for I think it was three years to draw full pension and benefits.

Just asking.

Edited by cheeryble

ahemm... i'm living in Pattaya, go twice a week for foot and Thai massages. have tried a zillion massage parlours in many years and found some good ones. whenever i go for a massage i'm the only client. not sure whether it is because of my timing which is around noon.

You probably frighten them off. They're not used to massaging Klingon parts...

• Like 1

You probably frighten them off. They're not used to massaging Klingon parts...

But plenty of look-alikes around so maybe more experienced than might be at first assumed.

I run a slow lorise rehabilitation centre at the northern end of Bangla Road.

Earlier this year I diversified and also started selling fire proof blankets and burn cream.

In recent weeks, the research consultant I engaged identified a niche market for black plastic sheeting and duct tape. In response I hired a Hungarian speaking sales manager to develop that facet of my operations.

Business is booming...

I earn all my money on the internet. Takes only about 4 hours each week doing it so you could say I'm semi-retired. Makes me 60k+ monthly. Easy living.

Is it a secret what ya do smile.png If not spill the beans we can all have a go.

He sells meatballs on Ebay.coffee1.gif

Edited by Boyce

• 2 weeks later...
I will be living off my pension from the U.S. Navy, 24 years active duty.

I it normal to get a full pension.....I presume it IS full, and a cartloads of benefits too......after 24 years, or is the armed forces an exception?

You might after all only be 42 yo.....

Not being offensive or looking for trouble or saying 24 years is nothing.....just that the US armed forces is so big a bill I wonder if the same thing's happening as with say public service employees in some states especially California (where so many towns have gone belly up) who have a real gravy train. At one stage you could work in a particular California prison district for I think it was three years to draw full pension and benefits.

Just asking.

Depends and the cartload of benefits you refer to are usually under attack, dwindling, or getting more expensive to use.

You may be happy to know that, true to history, the US military retirement system is again on the choppng block. hit-the-fan.gif

He sells meatballs on Ebay.coffee1.gif

or refrigerators to eskimos on ebay.