British Expat Killers Paid By Thai Wife

webfact

Senor "V8 Rules" ...we don't understand each other, do we ? Again it's probably because my English is bad.

I have nothing against "Isaan" region itself or people from there...

Tell you something, I have a colleague from Isaan, well educated, 5 years less than me and (I believe) no sex-industry background but obviously I cannot guarantee for it !

Well, I would marry her tomorrow if I could ! Unfortunately somebody already did sad.png

And the funny thing is that she is the one who keeps on telling me to avoid "a certain type of ladies from Isaan"...so somebody else made a mistake professor ? smile.png

No mistake here.

My ex UK wife l could say was a mistake after 25 years BUT YOU quoted Isaan women. Don't wriggle out of the debate eh. Any guy can marry anyone from any region in the world and have a problem BUT you stated Isaan as a no no which l find a bit of a shit comment and an insult to my wife as being cast in a derogatory mold.

Your friend can say BEWARE, but that applies to anywhere. For your information, virtually all the south is manned by Isaan folk, they go there for work, so YOU don't know who you are talking to or where they come from.

• Like 1

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off the original topic--but who isn't

I guess I have to chime in here. But first let me put my self into one of your neat little boxes. I am a happily married 65 year "old" (but not fat). Married to a wonderful 44 year old Essan "RPG". She is "younger than my daugther". I feel that I am one of the "lucky ones". Her "brothers" helped me build our house with no pay ( I]m family) and got the steel for the roof framing at wholesale though a connection of theirs. Her oldest brother that walks around the house half dressed in his orange robes when he comes to visit is a wonderful human being. I drive the family truck that is being paid for by my wife's younger sister that works for 15,000 baht a month at a factory in Bangkok. She doesn't even drive. She felt the farm needed one. I pay to keep it running but they refused to let me buy the tires. Two of my wife's sister's husbands has borrowed money from me and paid me back in the time agreed on. Beyond that, no one has asked me for money.

My wife, all 40kg of her, is true "RPG". Not at all afraid of work. When building the house. she bent steel, mixed concrete, works everyday with me in the rice paddy plugging holes and cutting out the grass (this almost "kills" me, maybe thats the plan).

What we have "in common"-- I was born in rural "Old South". Outhouses,pot belly stoves. piss pots under the bed, my grandfather shotting rabbits for dinner. She had to wrap leaves around her feet to walk on the hot roads but I can relate somewhat to poor Thais. But beyond that--we repect each others differences.

My mother, God rest her soul (What the hell has she got to do with this!?!) at the age of 50 married a man of 27. I was shocked ( I was 27) "This will never last" I thought. Jim was right there when she died at 76 (side note--she lost a leg due to open heart surgery at 59). You think you understand LOVE?

OK, enough about me. You see where I am coming from.

You look out the window of the train and see these dirty wooden shacks and notice the satelite dish. What they are watching is some "soap" with actors and actresses, quite a number of which have farang fathers to give them that "white" look, stories about living in huge houses and driving BMWs and the like. Then they get to see an ad for some fast food that "only" costs a day and a halfs wages. For better or worse, Thai women are taught to take care of their parents and many go to the cities to work where they know they can make money. At first, they are poor Thai women giving up their soul, but soon become what that Farang is looking for-- a funny talking, fun loving half drunk exotic in sexy western clothes that puts out. I don't think most of you have the slightest idea what a true "RPG" is.

Anyway--the norm. I know a little over 2 dozen Thai/ Farang couples. All but two met in a bar. Of them only one do I fear for his life (Shes a thrower, knifes, bottles, kitchen uppers) 3 others, unheathly for different reasons. I know one ex school teacher that gets money sent from 5 farang boyfriends. A good healthy western serial monagomist but maybe the terms are a little shorter than the western average.

About western women-- brings up my favorite Doonsbery. One of the regular characters (sorry I can't remember his name--The one the dark hair that is always smoking) trys to put the make on this young woman at a bus stop. She looks him up and down and says " Gees, you must be over 50, why don't you look for someone more your age". He thinks about it a minute and then looks around and sees a woman his age. He walks over to her. She looks him up and down and says " Gees, you must make under 50"

• Like 2

You wouldn't marry a prostitute half your age at home so why would you do it in a foreign land?

Unless you are desperate or stupid or both.

Ok, conclusion.

Then, there are, tens of thousands of desperate or stupid or both Expats in Thailand living and marriied in Europe and all over the world to! wink.png

The world is full of desperate and stupid people. Haven't you noticed. At least expats are having a bit of adventure.

• Like 1

Lando...are you by any means a white Southafrican? Just an idea....

I really resent people, talking about other people -no matter from where or of what profession or lifestyle- like you do.

In that kind of racist, know-it-all- style.

I had gf's, both from bars and so called "good thai women".

They both ripped me off and they both have been good to me.

Nothing -not age nor profession or inheritance- give a guarantee for either way.

I even personally doubt, that it makes any of the two ways more likely.

There are just good and bad people...and if you get a bad one...start praying!

Good post. Many are blind and blame THEIR mistakes on their choice. thumbsup.gif

The world is full of desperate and stupid people. Haven't you noticed. At least expats are having a bit of adventure.

No, did not notice that the world is full of "desperate and stupid people" I know only one that fits to that description. -Myself-.

Not even a joke. sad.png

But, I noticed, that "Expats, have at least having a bit of adventure". I am one of them!

Greetings from Udon Thanis lowlands-pampas.wai.gif

dont make it easy for them,dont go and live in their village dont make a will in her name, have car and any assets possible in your name, dont have life inssurance for them to claim, not saying anything will happen but it keeps temptation out of their minds.

But It wouldn't happen to me??

jb1

Did he know that he'd signed a life insurance policy? This is definitley a country where one should be worth more money alive than dead.

Actually he signed a will in her favour a day after they married and two weeks before his death - This is now up on the net if you google Stephen Phillips and countdown to murder

I guess I have to chime in here. But first let me put my self into one of your neat little boxes. I am a happily married 65 year "old" (but not fat). Married to a wonderful 44 year old Essan "RPG". She is "younger than my daugther". I feel that I am one of the "lucky ones". Her "brothers" helped me build our house with no pay ( I]m family) and got the steel for the roof framing at wholesale though a connection of theirs. Her oldest brother that walks around the house half dressed in his orange robes when he comes to visit is a wonderful human being. I drive the family truck that is being paid for by my wife's younger sister that works for 15,000 baht a month at a factory in Bangkok. She doesn't even drive. She felt the farm needed one. I pay to keep it running but they refused to let me buy the tires. Two of my wife's sister's husbands has borrowed money from me and paid me back in the time agreed on. Beyond that, no one has asked me for money.

My wife, all 40kg of her, is true "RPG". Not at all afraid of work. When building the house. she bent steel, mixed concrete, works everyday with me in the rice paddy plugging holes and cutting out the grass (this almost "kills" me, maybe thats the plan).

What we have "in common"-- I was born in rural "Old South". Outhouses,pot belly stoves. piss pots under the bed, my grandfather shotting rabbits for dinner. She had to wrap leaves around her feet to walk on the hot roads but I can relate somewhat to poor Thais. But beyond that--we repect each others differences.

My mother, God rest her soul (What the hell has she got to do with this!?!) at the age of 50 married a man of 27. I was shocked ( I was 27) "This will never last" I thought. Jim was right there when she died at 76 (side note--she lost a leg due to open heart surgery at 59). You think you understand LOVE?

You look out the window of the train and see these dirty wooden shacks and notice the satelite dish. What they are watching is some "soap" with actors and actresses, quite a number of which have farang fathers to give them that "white" look, stories about living in huge houses and driving BMWs and the like. Then they get to see an ad for some fast food that "only" costs a day and a halfs wages. For better or worse, Thai women are taught to take care of their parents and many go to the cities to work where they know they can make money. At first, they are poor Thai women giving up their soul, but soon become what that Farang is looking for-- a funny talking, fun loving half drunk exotic in sexy western clothes that puts out. I don't think most of you have the slightest idea what a true "RPG" is.

Anyway--the norm. I know a little over 2 dozen Thai/ Farang couples. All but two met in a bar. Of them only one do I fear for his life (Shes a thrower, knifes, bottles, kitchen uppers) 3 others, unheathly for different reasons. I know one ex school teacher that gets money sent from 5 farang boyfriends. A good healthy western serial monagomist but maybe the terms are a little shorter than the western average.

About western women-- brings up my favorite Doonsbery. One of the regular characters (sorry I can't remember his name--The one the dark hair that is always smoking) trys to put the make on this young woman at a bus stop. She looks him up and down and says " Gees, you must be over 50, why don't you look for someone more your age". He thinks about it a minute and then looks around and sees a woman his age. He walks over to her. She looks him up and down and says " Gees, you must make under 50"

you sound like someone I would like to sit down and have a beer with. thumbsup.gif

you sound like someone I would like to sit down and have a beer with. thumbsup.gif

Me too. We're a rare breed here, blokes who actually like their Thai wife and family.