Pervert In Chiang Mai

connda

OP, when he next appears, whack him. he won't come back. thumbsup.gif

Probably no need,... it sounds like he's whacking himself!!...but give him a pair of boxing gloves. That'll cure him of his dubious habits.

Perhaps spraying pepper spray on his hands would be more effective and easier to accomplish. wink.png

A major soi. With lots of shops? And several or many women in this soi can recognize this man?

Let the women organize. Pretty much all of them have mobile phones with which they can make pics.

As soon as the man is spotted in the soi, they alert the others by phone, on which they all come out of their shops and houses, start laughing (loud), pointing, and make LOTS of pics. Place the clearest pics on facebook.

Forgive me Nienke....... but you cracked me up.... 'FACE' book.... Just doesn't seem to fit the term and/or situation...

May be a opportunity for us to start a new ????book and become the new billionaires of the social media.. What ,pray tell, could be the name of the new social media book??? Can't call it Jackbook or Crackbook, being equal/equal, those would be sexist..... am open for new suggestions tongue.png

A friend told me today that there is another guy that she has seen a few times in the Umong area in one of the smaller sois who is whacking off like there is no tomorrow whenever he sees her. At first I thought it was the same guy but no this one is Thai.

Personally I've never seen the fascination with whacking off in public. Too many distractions.

Next time, follow him and when he leaves his bike spray pepper spray, itching powder or rub loads of super hot chillies over his handle bar grips...

Sort of puts to mind..... the fable of the Pied Piper.... and this guy has a different kind of flute, just going down the street with a mass of followers..... u no like the pie eyed wacker

...but not one of the followers could describe him to the police.

whistling.gif

Edited by Gonzo the Face

I was tempted to rejoin with a swathe of dick jokes, but, guys like this seriously give all of us a bad reputation hrough stereotyping, report him and get rid of him, who knows what else he gets up to or where it could lead.

I too am tempted with lots of old fella jokes, but seriously, this guy needs to be caught up with and given psychological help. Also, a policeman friend once told me this kind of thing should be ignored. They want a reaction, even laughing is a reaction (which is what I told him I'd done when I got a dirty phone call 30 years ago). If there is any kind of reaction it encourages the behaviour. Might just be psyco-babble, but I tend to trust the opinion of a policeman back home.