Thailand's Skin-Whitening Craze Reaches Woman's Intimate Areas

webfact

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will need to see more photographic evidence before rendering my decision on whether it works of not

There are a number of photgraphic spreads available in medical journals. I caution beforehand that the burns, disfigurations, oozing sores, decaying flesh and other side effects should not be viewed while eating.

Active ingredients in the products available in asia rely on various acids. I wouldn't be surprised if mercury is stil an ingredient. One can get away with alot on facial skin, but smear this chemical concoction on areas where the skin is thin and adjacent to mucosal tissue and you have a nasty surprise.

Is there ever going to be a time when a girl is willing to give herself to a lucky fellow but upon disrobing the man would say something like "sorry, your not white enough in the p$$$y for me?"

is it just me or do women way over think the crap that doesn't matter and completely underestimate the crap that does.....

• Like 1

Have never understood the armpit whitening stuff, have never noticed that anyone had a dark armpit to be honest, and if you were of a darker complexion, wouldn't you look ridiculous with brilliant white armpits and the rest of your body being darker?

Skin pigmentation can be higher in skin folds than elsewhere.

It isn't because it is darker, it is because the skin isn't stretched quite so tight. So it is darker when your arms are by your side, but lighter when you put your arms above your head? Maybe, the next thing is to remove skin folds then. Might make your arms a little rigid and reduce mobility but, hey, all in the pursuit of whiteness.

Teeth whitening

Skin whitening

Armpit whitening

Butt crack whitening

Vaginal whitening

Are there any areas left?

Yes, politicians use a cream called "Whitewashing" that pretty much turns corruption from black to white. Hard for the common person to get ahold of this cream...it's kinda expensive and usually paid for via tea money.

Hmmm, it seems they forgot to hire me for the QC team. Perhaps they were concerned that I may be too honest when reporting on whether or not the test subject's "intimate" parts appeared "whiter" after numerous long, lengthy, personal examinations !

Of note for the guys:

"But the skin-whitening craze looks set to continue. The male market is yet to be fully tapped, said Ohl, who added that future variants of Lactacyd White Intimate would be formulated to include anti-ageing properties, "so you can keep intimate parts fresh and young" as well."

LOL - is there really a market for people who want their winkies looking fresh and young ? And no, I won't be on that QC team either !

Hey

google

Indian 18 again cream

Problem Solved

violin.gif

I must look into this further!

Even in Europe I was aware that the ladies naughty bits were white or whiter, unfortunately I never took pictures to back up my claims.

Girls save the money and by me a few beers its much better value.