90 Day Report - Change Of Address

Wentworth

I have a Married Visa Extension and have always lived at the same place since we got married with joint signatures on our rental agreement. I'll be sending a 90 Day Report to show the new address. Do I need to just give the new address or write on the form at the top eg Change of Address and that will do, or do I need to send copies of the blue book for my wife as well as Marriage Certificate?

Change of address is different than 90 day report. I believe the change of address should be reported within 24 hours, either to Immigration or the local police.

The 90 day report has a spot for, "my present address is.......", which would seem to be the address on the date the form is signed.

Form for Alien to report their change of address or ..... (TM28)

tm28.pdf

Edited by hml367

There is also a form for the owner to report a foreignor staying at their residence/establishment. I don't know how one would find out how much they enforce those outside of hotels, guest houses, etc. In my earlier times in Chiang Mai I did see the police going to hotels to pickup registration information.

Also, this is one reason foreignors are asked to produce passport or "official" identification at hotels, etc.

Thailand has improved their digital collection and record keeping immensely from a decade ago.

MSPain

Edited by hml367