Red Shirts, Yellow Shirts Clash On Darunee Case

Lite Beer

The elite billionaire and millionaire red shirts probably own at least a shophouse or two.

Your one eyed look of world becomes a little boring, as time moves on!

So you are not blinkered or biased towards the red shirts then!!!

At least Bucholz is on the side 'of reason' whereas you are understandably in the minority camp with your pathetic defence of an incompetent and corrupt regime!!!

and then there's that as an alternative answer.

So I guess you're of the opinion that the present government is "an incompetent and corrupt regime" as compared to, what, may I ask?

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your one eyed look of world becomes a little boring, as time moves on!

At least Bucholz is on the side 'of reason' whereas you are understandably in the minority camp with your pathetic defence of an incompetent and corrupt regime!!!

So I guess you're of the opinion that the present government is "an incompetent and corrupt regime" as compared to, what, may I ask?

Let me try: as compared to a competent and non-corrupt regime whistling.gif

Don't be shy, name one!

Don't be shy, name one!

You don't know any?

RT @RichardBarrow: A vehicle owned by the Red Shirts damaged during this morning's clash in Bangkok (Pic @go6tv) http://thai.vi/OmVUj4

A3nHQZ2CcAA2BlI.jpg

Nice one Bucholz, and quite right.

Any comment on the yellow shirt violence ?

Yes and that would be no commentcoffee1.gif Oh wait that's not being very fair and balanced is it? Violence is bad mmmmmmmmmmkay.

I can agree with you on that.

Plus reports of a yellow shirt protester being arrested for possesion of a gun in the Bangok based Naewna Newspaper Co. article

http://www.naewna.com/politic/23577

RT @RichardBarrow: A vehicle owned by the Red Shirts damaged during this morning's clash in Bangkok (Pic @go6tv) http://thai.vi/OmVUj4

A3nHQZ2CcAA2BlI.jpg

What does Red Skills Radio Teach?

Quite possibly how to broadcast illegally from unlicensed radio stations whose signals interfere with regular licensed radio station broadcasts, coupled with spreading incitements to commit violence.

At least, that's been their history.

Glad to hear you agree with the rightful and legal curtailment of the historical violations by Red radio.

Physical violence by any colored shirt or the shirtless is detrimental to reconciliation.

As for the property damage on the truck windshield, they should arrest the one white-shirted man in the video at 02:17 who broke it.

Edited by Buchholz

A3nHQZ2CcAA2BlI.jpg

Yes and that would be no commentcoffee1.gif Oh wait that's not being very fair and balanced is it? Violence is bad mmmmmmmmmmkay.

I can agree with you on that.

Plus reports of a yellow shirt protester being arrested for possesion of a gun in the Bangok based Naewna Newspaper Co. article

Thaksin, the Don King of Thailand.

Are you sure it was a Yellow Shirt that was arrested?

According to the Bangkok Post, one yellow shirt was accused by the reds of having a gun. The police (of course) arrested the accused & found no gun.

What I'd like to know is where were the BIB when this started? Doing their disappearing trick when red shirts are involved?

Are you sure it was a Yellow Shirt that was arrested?

According to the Bangkok Post, one yellow shirt was accused by the reds of having a gun. The police (of course) arrested the accused & found no gun.

What I'd like to know is where were the BIB when this started? Doing their disappearing trick when red shirts are involved?

The Bangkok police are the best in the world,

I don't believe one of the stories I've heard,

About them running away for no reason at all,

Permitting the torching of large shopping malls.....

What are the circumstances of the arrest in your link?

I presume you read thai?

I presumed you could elaborate on the circumstances of your claim provided in your link.

I guess that's not the case.

Thank you for providing the circumstances of the arrest.

*Deleted quotes edited out*

Yellow behaviour is unnecessary, despicable, dis-proportionate and unjustified

Wonder where they get that from

Their soulmates, the Army?

Or their oppos?

so when the yellow shirts are violent... it's still the red shirts fault

even when it was the smashing up of a car by the yellow shirts that began the violence.

yawn.

• Like 1

even when it was the smashing up of a car by the yellow shirts that began the violence.

That's not when the violence began. Fighting (if you can call it that) was well under way when the truck windshield was broken.

Edited by Buchholz

What does Red Skills Radio Teach?

Quite possibly how to broadcast illegally from unlicensed radio stations whose signals interfere with regular licensed radio station broadcasts, coupled with spreading incitements to commit violence.

At least, that's been their history.

Yellow shirt violence is not more acceptable than the red one.

It's simply that today the red are so happy to show a miserable windshield to replace.

That way, they hope it may divert the memories of those who saw how a mob of about 200 lawless red shirts savagely attacked and destroyed the (isolated) official car of then PM Abhisit and physically brutalized his innocent driver. In front of cameras and tens of policemen totally passive.

Except there is a car involved, I truly don't see any point of comparison.

I just hope I'll never have to live under red shirt dictatorship.

Edited by Mitker

That's not when the violence began. Fighting (if you can call it that) was well under way when the truck windshield was broken.

that's not what the BP reported

i read it in an article called the state of reconciliation not 20 minutes ago on that site

try find that article now, bizarre eh?

put it into google along with the newspaper name and you'll see the link but yet you'll find the story gone.

strange indeed.

*Deleted quotes edited out*

Yellow behaviour is unnecessary, despicable, dis-proportionate and unjustified

Wonder where they get that from

Their soulmates, the Army?

Or their oppos?

yawn.

People seem to like dwelling in the past. History is not there to be repeated, but to be learnt from. At least in mature sensible countries it is.

This continual 'head-to-head' achieves nothing. The red shirts, whether they realised it or not, we're baiting the yellow shirts.

Doesn't make either right.

Six of one and half a dozen of the other.

Thailand will remain divided until a Government puts Thailand first. That dream will not be achieved under the present ruling party, despite their ability to do anything unopposed in Government

yawn.

People seem to like dwelling in the past. History is not there to be repeated, but to be learnt from. At least in mature sensible countries it is.

This continual 'head-to-head' achieves nothing. The red shirts, whether they realised it or not, we're baiting the yellow shirts.

Thailand will remain divided until a Government puts Thailand first. That dream will not be achieved under the present ruling party, despite their ability to do anything unopposed in Government

The red shirts, whether they realised it or not, we're baiting the yellow shirts.

laugh.png

unbelievable.

• Like 1

i read it in an article called the state of reconciliation not 20 minutes ago on that site

put it into google along with the newspaper name and you'll see the link but yet you'll find the story gone.

strange indeed.

well, have you tried it yet?

in the posted video, there was already various pushing, punching, and kicking prior to the truck's involvement

strange indeed.

No luck reading the article you describe.

Relative to the other paper's reporting, I was able to find this from an international news media source:

United Press International

BANGKOK, Sept. 26 (UPI) -- Bangkok police contained a street confrontation of government and opposition supporters who clashed over an investigation under the country's controversial lese-majeste law.

Around 50 Red Shirt supporters threw bottles and stones at an estimated 200 Yellow Shirts in front of the police Crime Suppression Division offices, the Bangkok Post reported.

Read more:

yawn.

The red shirts, whether they realised it or not, we're baiting the yellow shirts.

laugh.png

unbelievable.

But true

Thailand is not going forward.

Just remember who's at the helm

With power comes responsibility

No luck reading the article you describe.

but you must have seen the link on google yeah? strange isn't it...

anyway, i honestly couldn't care less who started it, i was just repeating what i had read in the BP that it was the breaking up of the car that caused the violence, i suppose they meant when it got real ugly maybe.

anyway, to me this thread is hilarious, not for it's topic but for the posts that some people are making.

so i think from here out, i'll just sit back and enjoy the show.

Edited by nurofiend