She,s Done Something Daft Again!

pigeonjake

@Rattler

cheesy.gif If you're going to correct other poster's spelling or grammar mistakes you should keep a check on yourself.

dont don't

didnt didn't

, comma

. full stop

thumbsup.gif

Oh fer gawds sake,

OK I am an illiterate stupid bad spelling retard, CAN WE END IT YET, yes or know.............see the difference know?

Don't worry... there are a lot of amateur urologists in here, but like Jake says, it's all about the craic....kind of like this.....

@lovelaos

IMHO, you made a couple of errors...... corrections follow. Please write out 100 times... wink.png

If you're going to correct other posters' spelling or grammar mistakes, you should keep a check on yourself.

Now, let's get back to enjoying Jake's thread with no more worries about smelling pistakes!! whistling.gif

• Like 1

Jake,

Congratulations, your daughter is a beautiful wee girl (takes after Mum, no doubt wink.png ) You must be busting to get out there to see her. Enjoy your fishing, and have a safe journey back home.

In my case, I think she-who-must-be-obeyed is going to come to the UK soon..... she says she likes cold weather, but a few weeks in the Highlands should sort that insanity...cheesy.gif ..... and then we will both head to CM in mid-January, when I finally retire. I'll miss the long school holidays and short hours we teachers apparently enjoy...and miss my grandkids even more....but it's time for some changes and new challenges.

hi rob,

what i told my children in england was, look this is my time to start enjoying life, i said i worked bloody hard to give you and your mum a good life,

now im going to think of me a little and try and enjoy the rest of my life,

but here i am still working hard, but ive got goals to go for and i know in my heart that ill get there, it is a good life here mate, so differant to the uk, you feel betterin the heat, well i do anyway,

i work hard when im home with the pigs, and im allways building something or other but i love it,

and my wife said baby look like me,,lol and everyone else says the same, bloody hell i hope she dosnt get fat and bald,,lol

post-32351-0-38789500-1348693871_thumb.j

@rattler,, youll get used to it,, its all about the craic,

i have posted pic on another thred,, but here she is,

rob i get home 10th november, im going to have a weeks fishing with my son in england first, cant wait to get home,

thank you all, and rattler like i say mate youll get used to it, even my spelling,lol,

i put it down to spelling in broken english,,,loll something new and i cant spell dixlec sod it,,lol

Wow, really cute baby. Congratulations Jake.

What are those things on her hands? It looks like she has some kind of mittens or something on.