Australian Tourist Visa

Hi guys,

I am an Aussie living in Thailand.

I am heading back home for Christmas and want to bring my Thai GF with me.

We will only be in Australia for 10 days so we just need to obtain a tourist visa for her.

I am just about to start the process of getting the visa stuff sorted and dont really know where to start nor does my GF so I thought I would post in here to see if any one can share some advice or personal experiences that might help me keep the process as quick and easy as posible (relatively speaking).

Any advice on the best way to go about obtaining a Australian Tourist visa for a Thai national and the process would be most appreciated.

Thanks heaps in advance for any assistance.

Cheers,

JD

Hi JD

Have a look here this will give you what you need. remember she is making the application and needs to show how she will pay for the trip and her stay and why she would return to Thailand and not over stay etc eg: work family etc all this will add weight to her application.

good luck

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi JD, just check the link posted above, get as much as you can re ID. Theres a translating service groundfloor VFS building which I think is best for convenience. Its easy enough to get just work through it mate.