Who Is George From Thai Visa?

TommyDee

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

George is a really good bloke, very quiet and quite shy, I've shared the odd camomile tea with him over the years and have always felt better for the experience.

Jesus. Im thinking a night out with you and George would be pure rock and roll man. Do you throw the TV out of the window before or after you finish your tea?

You do understand the concept of 'a little white lie' don't you, or 'what goes on tour, stays on tour'

He is the man behind the voice on the tape in the "Man from Uncle"!

Wasn't that Mission Impossible? "Your mission Jim George, should you decide to accept it ...... this tape will self destruct in 5 seconds".

Thought it was ''Charlies Angels'', weeeell, lots of them on Tv. huh.png .....................................laugh.png

He probably was drinking camomile tea to calm down after some mod banned him on Thai Visa.

I always thought he was the, the mod. (numo uno)

He's Paul Weller?? unsure.png

You're dating yourself sir. The No. 1 Mod is Bradley Wiggins. It's all in the sideburns, wardrobe and collection of retro scooters, and of course Olympic gold medals.

I do however, commend you for knowing your stuff. I wasn't really around back in the day when you folks were divided up into Teddy Boys and Mods, but I saw Quadrophenia or whateevr it was called on the telly late one night, so I am sort of an expert now. Sadly, I missed out on the hijinks of the Jam as well. I don't think George has a big gut like Paul though.

Maybe some members can draw a picture of George and post it, sort of like artist renditions of Big Foot.

...some say that his breath smells of Magnesium....and that he's scared of bells.

...some say that Kylie Minogue has his phone number tattooed on her bum, and that he is confused by stairs....

and.....

Some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves...

Some say he’s wanted by the CIA, and that he sleeps upside down like a bat...

Some say that he lives in a tree, and that his sweat can be used to clean precious metals...

Some say his skin has the texture of a dolphin’s, and that wherever you are in the world if you tune your radio to 88.4 you can actually hear his thoughts...

...all we know is, he's called the Pu Yai Ban

columns-stig.jpg

• Like 1

...some say that his breath smells of Magnesium....and that he's scared of bells.

...some say that Kylie Minogue has his phone number tattooed on her bum, and that he is confused by stairs....

and.....

Some say he never blinks, and that he roams around the woods at night foraging for wolves...

Some say he’s wanted by the CIA, and that he sleeps upside down like a bat...

Some say that he lives in a tree, and that his sweat can be used to clean precious metals...

Some say his skin has the texture of a dolphin’s, and that wherever you are in the world if you tune your radio to 88.4 you can actually hear his thoughts...

...all we know is, he's called the Pu Yai Ban

columns-stig.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, GEORGE CANNOT BE WARPSPEED. If yes l feel a noose coming on. bah.gif ...........................................cheesy.gif

'Khun ben meun gan Khun George - jing jing!' ==> You are handsum man jing jing!'

Is this George's effort to speak Thai or yours?

One of you would be well of to get some lessons at a school.

I'm dreadfully sorry! My British sense of humour seems to have overshot your head by about 30,000 feet whistling.gif

Simon

'Khun ben meun gan Khun George - jing jing!' ==> You are handsum man jing jing!'

Is this George's effort to speak Thai or yours?

One of you would be well of to get some lessons at a school.

I'm dreadfully sorry! My British sense of humour seems to have overshot your head by about 30,000 feet whistling.gif

Simon

now just how high is that in metres?

the elusive George was on 103 Fm today. I will try and put a compilation together. we asked him for a phot and, like webfact, threw a crash helmet on and ran.

Later I crashed a meeting at which he was in attendance, his bodyguards and minders threw me, like a pebble, against the wall and strip searched me.

as they were both women i dont complain :)

• Like 2

the elusive George was on 103 Fm today. I will try and put a compilation together. we asked him for a phot and, like webfact, threw a crash helmet on and ran.

Later I crashed a meeting at which he was in attendance, his bodyguards and minders threw me, like a pebble, against the wall and strip searched me.

as they were both women i dont complain smile.png

So...tell us more about Boo and sbk....laugh.png

• Like 1

as they were both women i dont complain smile.png

So...tell us more about Boo and sbk....laugh.png

Well, that's tonight's dream, or maybe nightmare sorted out. :D

• Like 1

Was that George, or his double, who helped HM Queen Elizabeth arrive that the Oympic Opening ceremony?

He drinks vodka martini shaken not stirred? I think i know who it is now, i've met him once although carn't go into further details - Its need to know! ;-)

Cannot be Bond as Bond drinks Heineken....we know George has some Thai up with Carlsberg for the poarty.