Beaches With Bars/restaurants On The Beach?

corkman

Hi All,

I like beaches where the hotel and bars and restaurants are actually on the beach. Like Chaweng beach on Samui, or Sai Keow at Ko Samet, etc. Not like Patong Beach (Phuket), Pattaya, Cha'am, etc. where you need (1) need to cross the road to get to the beach and (2) you generally cannot sit at the restaurant/bar and watch your kids play in the sand.

Can anyone suggest to me some beaches that have bars/restaurant/hotels actually on the beach?

Thanks

CM

As someone said Hua Hin has some one seafood place near the Dusit. Or if you go further past HH to ....... I've forgotten the name there is places on a beach away from all the tourists.

Where are you based/ looking to eat. Pattaya ?

If in Pattaya go a little out of town on the Sukhumvit to Mum Arroy which is on by the sea on its little beach which gets very busy though or go further north to Sri Racha to the original restaurant and it is again on the sea with it's own little private beach.

Go a little further north again to Bang Pra and a you go down a little lane to a private beach on the armies land where they have put a few tables to serve. Pick the right time and you will be the only people there.

There's some little hut type places on the beach at Koh Si Chang.

Koh Samedt is all little places on the beach. The Indian food at Jeps is recommended highly by me and Tub tim for Thai and fusion type food.