Central Thailand, Including Bangkok, Braces For Heavy Rain Through Saturday

webfact

Not to fear Yingluck has said no more floods. The government has over 3 billion Baht they spent for flood control.

Also the Royal Navy is on the job.

Excuse me! You mean ''Royal Thai Navy'' As ex Royal Navy I object to any inference the R.N. would be involved in such a harebrained scheme.

• Like 1

"...the Royal Thai Navy has prepared boats to push out water from Klong Ladkrabang, Klong Hua Takae, Klong Bangkhen and Klong Bang Sue..."? How does this work ? Are the laws of physics different in Thailand or just these Klongs?

Dr Einstein understood this kind of wisdom when he uttered:

• "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

He also said insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Maybe they'll try a big wave machine next wink.png

Who is this Einstein? He is just another farang, who doesn't know, how things are in Thailand!

Farang .... Farang .... Farang ..... What? You know how things are in Thailand? The phone system, TV, satellite and all systems of business and economics, most products in the store, ..... all come from FARANG. But Thais think that their toothpaste and soap and ponds cream and nivea and dish washing liquid are Thai.

Farangs ..... why you come here?

Mr. Einstein was actually a very humble man who changed the world. There are still many great thinkers like him.

"...the Royal Thai Navy has prepared boats to push out water from Klong Ladkrabang, Klong Hua Takae, Klong Bangkhen and Klong Bang Sue..."? How does this work ? Are the laws of physics different in Thailand or just these Klongs?

• "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."

He also said insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results. Maybe they'll try a big wave machine next wink.png

Who is this Einstein? He is just another farang, who doesn't know, how things are in Thailand!

Farang .... Farang .... Farang ..... What? You know how things are in Thailand? The phone system, TV, satellite and all systems of business and economics, most products in the store, ..... all come from FARANG. But Thais think that their toothpaste and soap and ponds cream and nivea and dish washing liquid are Thai.

Mr. Einstein was actually a very humble man who changed the world. There are still many great thinkers like him.

...and humor or sarcasm is not your strong side, right?!

Not too many of them are in town planning in Thailand though are they?

So what they're saying is, I can expect clear skies through the weekend?

We are in Thailand, pal. You can expect, whatever you want!

Ha. It took a flood warning to confirm my suspicions: The weather does precisely the opposite of what the government media predicts.

Enjoy your sunny weekend, everyone.