24-Hour Mc Donalds In Rakhampheng Area ?

duiter

This is a 2nd topic you have started about 24 hour McD's and how it relates to should you live in a particular area.

Why the obsession? Are you addicted and get the shakes (not chocolate ones cause they dont make shakes here) if you are not living within 100 meters of one.

This is a 2nd topic you have started about 24 hour McD's and how it relates to should you live in a particular area.

Why the obsession? Are you addicted and get the shakes (not chocolate ones cause they dont make shakes here) if you are not living within 100 meters of one.

He hasn't heard of Food by Phone....laugh.png

Edit: Or sleeping...or shopping...or Foodland...or abstinence. Must be American eh James?

Edited by smokie36

Amazing smokes, either the guy does Pr for Ronald or he is truly picking where he lives based on 24hr locations. His other one is about Thonburi.

Maybe I will tell him they got one in Rayong, should make his daily commute to Bangkok timely.

I saw the other one. It is very strange behaviour. He should move to New York. tongue.png

Amazing smokes, either the guy does Pr for Ronald or he is truly picking where he lives based on 24hr locations. His other one is about Thonburi.

Maybe I will tell him they got one in Rayong, should make his daily commute to Bangkok timely.

I saw the other one. It is very strange behaviour. He should move to New York. tongue.png

I have looked at their entire menu and confess to eating there one every couple of weeks. However there is nothing on it that I can see that would make me choose where I live based on the proximity of one, nevermind a 24 hr one.

Perhaps the OP should just settle for 711 and hotdogs in order to open up his accommodation options dramatically.

I have looked at their entire menu and confess to eating there one every couple of weeks. However there is nothing on it that I can see that would make me choose where I live based on the proximity of one, nevermind a 24 hr one.

Perhaps the OP should just settle for 711 and hotdogs in order to open up his accommodation options dramatically.

I'm feeling guilty now. What if he supersizes himself then exposes me on Oprah for sending him down this road of gluttony?

Its awful....simply terrible...I need a custard cream and a cup of tea. coffee1.gif

Is there 24-hour Mc Donalds in Rakhampheng area ?

The answer is NO.

http://www.mcthai.co.th/storelocation_en.php

You looked through that entire list?

No, I posted the link in case OP wanna find apartment near 24hrs mac. I knew around Ram has mac at The mall and Major Cineplex which don't open 24hrs. Then nearest one to Ram that open 24hrs is near my home at Max Valu Pattanakarn.

• Like 1