Refrigeration Repair

any body know who can repair my fridge ?

had already 2 thai persons repair it ? and it still doesnt work correctly

the freezer compartment keeps icing up behind the compartment and stops the cool air from cooling the fridge below

had thermostat replaced as well as the timer

works fine for first 3 days or so until the ice build up finally stops the fridge from cooling down

its not samsung so they wont look at it [tried them already]

tried M& E just down from Macro they wont look at anything not purchased from them

any farangs out their with some skills?

Has automatic defrosting, I guess?

yes apparently thats what the timer is for ,to set the time for defrost on and off

changed this twice already ,now have an adjustable one so im informed

But it doesn't help, right?

works fine for first 3 days or so until the ice build up finally stops the fridge from cooling down

The 3 days can be a hint, maybe:

Is all the melting water from the defrost system drained properly? Or do you have a wet/ moist compartment, somewhere at the bottom?

There is a guy just outside Nathon that has fixed eveything I have given him. Coming from Nathon towards Lamai you hit the traffic lights for Nikki beach / Raja ferry. continue ahead and he is next to the 7/11 on the right. he sorted the washing machine out and was reasonable. He mainly does washers and fridges. I'm sure he will come take a look

There is a guy just outside Nathon that has fixed eveything I have given him. Coming from Nathon towards Lamai you hit the traffic lights for Nikki beach / Raja ferry. continue ahead and he is next to the 7/11 on the right. he sorted the washing machine out and was reasonable. He mainly does washers and fridges. I'm sure he will come take a look

thanks for that

long way for them/me to go as im in choeng mon

but as a last measure will give them a try

Has automatic defrosting, I guess?

yes apparently thats what the timer is for ,to set the time for defrost on and off

changed this twice already ,now have an adjustable one so im informed

Is all the melting water from the defrost system drained properly? Or do you have a wet/ moist compartment, somewhere at the bottom?

problem is i dont think its defrosting to start with

but if we unplug it then water drains away to container at the back of the fridge [no blockage ]

problem is i dont think its defrosting to start with

but if we unplug it then water drains away to container at the back of the fridge [no blockage ]

No blockage, ok, but is all water finding the way out? If not, it will freeze over, again. And again, and again, ....!

Do you store open liquids in there, and warm/hot stuff?

What I wanna say: You may have to much humidity in that fridge, 'only'.

You have to find out, if that comes from opening the dam'n thing to many times, let it open to long, till the 1.25l Coke bottle is emptied to the half, or to much open liquid things in there. It's a area with 80% humidity, in average, and at ~30 degrees.

Or: the rubber isn't sealing 100%.

Even with auto defrost, you need to defrost by switch, every now and then. But not after 3 days.

Before I would repair further, I would check it a bit.

Also, 'pulling the plug' (pushing the button) over night, every (sec.) night regulary, can solve the problem. In case, all the water finds the way out

Btw, a coffee mug in there, filled with water, it wouldn't need too long, till it's empty!