Apple Store Tesco Lotus - Chaweng - Genuine?

xybadog

It's an Apple Authorized dealer, assuming you mean Ibeats Store, so should be genuine... (other stores in Tesco mall may not be... ) Check the prices on the Thailand Apple/ Mac web page, they should be the same as store price.

BananaIT and Ibeats are owned by the same parent company.. Com 7 or something like that. ....

Is the Apple Store in the Tesco Lotus in Chaweng genuine? I'm asking because the iPhone is £100 cheaper in LoS than in UK but when I've looked on Apple's website for their store locations there are none listed for Samui.

Can you contact apple through their website?

It's an Apple Authorized dealer, assuming you mean Ibeats Store, so should be genuine... (other stores in Tesco mall may not be... ) Check the prices on the Thailand Apple/ Mac web page, they should be the same as store price.

BananaIT and Ibeats are owned by the same parent company.. Com 7 or something like that. ....

I have checked with two reliable sources regarding Ibeats at Tesco Chawang ... all items there are genuine Apple / Mac products.... (BananaIT would be also. ...)

Service at Chawang BananaIT store usually leaves a little to be desired... the Lamai store usually better.

i would not care if they were not a reall apple shop but i would give a shit if the products were being sold as apples at real apple prices.

If they make very very decent copies then fine but i am not paying the same amount for a snide phone as a real one. that defeats the purpose of moody goods

Is the Apple Store in the Tesco Lotus in Chaweng genuine? I'm asking because the iPhone is £100 cheaper in LoS than in UK but when I've looked on Apple's website for their store locations there are none listed for Samui.
. Genuine,,,I saved 200 quid on uk price,on buying a MacBook air 11 inch,,appydayz