Pool Billards 8-Ball Competitions

phuketguyhere74

I just arrived in Phuket and am wondering where they host 8-ball competitions in and around phuket including kamala, patong, karon, kata or anywhere else. I have heard that in patong at the expat sports bar and in patong at the patong pool hall. However, i do not know the days of the week or times for these competitions. can anybody here help please???

Try Tingtong bar on Nanai Rd.... They do partake and I think need players. Failing that go and see Craig at Gunners (also on Nanai) and see if he is fielding a team at the mo.

The Southern Phuket Pool League has just started consisting of 8 teams located in Kata,Karon,Chalong and Rawai,go to see Jon at Solution bar in Kata,as i'm sure he plays in the league,he may be able to give you some info.

PST.

• Like 1

Try Tingtong bar on Nanai Rd.... They do partake and I think need players. Failing that go and see Craig at Gunners (also on Nanai) and see if he is fielding a team at the mo.

Thanks, but I was not looking to join a join, but to play in a tournament. I'll check out the above and ask. thanks!

Patong Pool Club on Nanai Rd in Patong has by far the best tables(brunswick from USA). They have tournaments weds, fri, and sunday. Weds, fri are 9-ball and sunday is 8-ball. starts at 8:45pm.

Cool, have u played in any of their tourney? How is the competition? Thai, non-Thai? Entrance fees, etc?

Patong Pool Club on Nanai Rd in Patong has by far the best tables(brunswick from USA). They have tournaments weds, fri, and sunday. Weds, fri are 9-ball and sunday is 8-ball. starts at 8:45pm.

Cool, have u played in any of their tourney? How is the competition? Thai, non-Thai? Entrance fees, etc?

@YaiJung: I played the tourney Sunday Night, good competition. Thanks for the infor, and yes, very very nice tables, indeed--the best I have seen here.