I Might Have A Baby With A Bar Girl.

noty

This bar girl i was having about a year ago now has a baby.. She havent spoken to me about it, or mentione it, but by looking at pictures and time I fear it might be mine. Looks like a few months old and ofc as any stupid farang i didn't use rubber. I do not want a child. at all. I'm sterelised now, problem is I wasn't when I was there. I'm not even sure if she has any idea of who's it might be... But point is I do NOT want a child. I hate em. And i already told you i'm stupid not using a rubber so.. Can this come back to me or may she take care of this herself? She already have a kid with another farang, and I don't think he does anything either.. I might consider sending the kid too a thai boxing thingy or buddist temple or so if it turns out she thinks it's mine and after dna tests it is and so on. But point is i don't want it. Or to deal with it.

If she knows your details such as country of origin and surname then maybe she could track you down via the embassy. Where are you from btw?

Appreciate that you may not want a child but if your willing to do the deed unprotected then I'm afraid this is one if the consequences.

Good luck