Important Questions

eek

Are Latino men hotter than Thai men?

Are Farangs better hung than Asians?

If a man takes me for dinner, am i treating him like an ATM?

If a man becomes my boyfriend, should i expect a monthly pay packet?

Should i put my brain in the bin, and just smile sweetly no matter what my man says?

If i go out to a bar with my female friend, am i still a good girl?

If i wear a short skirt, am i still a good girl?

If i feed my man like he is a baby, clip his toenails, ask him if he wants a sandwich 40 times a day, wait on him, and pander to him, am i then a good gf?

If i meet a local man in a bar, and he has no education, and he ends up taking all my money, should i be surprised?

If i eat tons of junk food everyday, will i get fat?

If the sky falls, will i be Chicken Little?

If my brain falls out my ass, will i cope with some of the moronic posts on here better?

(When i click "view New Content", i wish there was a filter!)

• Like 2

Evidently a scientific survey has deduced that Englishmen are larger in the trouser snake department than the garlic, munching surrender monkeys, the French whistling.gif

If my brain falls out my ass, will i cope with some of the moronic posts on here better?

It can only make it less stressful than it gets now reading some of the new posters certainly biggrin.png

Should i put my brain in the bin, and just smile sweetly no matter what my man says?

It can again only makes things easier to take. As you well know we are always right so arguing is a pointless execrcise

I do hope this helped wai.gif

• Like 1

Evidently a scientific survey has deduced that Englishmen are larger in the trouser snake department than the garlic, munching surrender monkeys, the French whistling.gif

It can only make it less stressful than it gets now reading some of the new posters certainly biggrin.png

It can again only makes things easier to take. As you well know we are always right so arguing is a pointless execrcise

I do hope this helped wai.gif

How do you recognise a french soldier?...........look for sun burnt arm pits.

I'll get my coat. smile.png

Some people never get tired of playing the same game over and over again.

The Calcutta Cup was made up of the left-over silver rupees when the Calcutta Rugby Club was wound up.

Why would you ever get tired of playing for it?

SC

The Calcutta Cup was made up of the left-over silver rupees when the Calcutta Rugby Club was wound up.

SC

Really? Here I was thinking they made it from several players silver teeth they found when they mowed the field. :(

SC

Really? Here I was thinking they made it from several players silver teeth they found when they mowed the field. sad.png

More crowns have been lost in sport than in war, eh?

• Like 1

SC

Really? Here I was thinking they made it from several players silver teeth they found when they mowed the field. sad.png

Severe damage to crown jewels too. :(

SC

Severe damage to crown jewels too. sad.png

Should've boxed. You can't go wrong with a box

I could be wrong but it seems your foot is now fully functional and you are now missing ''something''. huh.png

Now me, not a footy person but they are out there. thumbsup.gif ........................................biggrin.png

If you;re talking to me, I think I put my foot where my mouth is quite satisfactorily, thank you very much.