Kingston 8Gb Usb Stick Super Price.....

jaideeguy

I just thought that I would share a good deal currently going on in CM [and maybe other places?].........Tesco Lotus, even the mini Tescos are now running a special on Kingston 8Gb USB sticks @ 149thb. Great deal that I would like to share now that I've bought 6 of them and maybe buying more as gifts. Has anyone else seen a better deal on USB memory sticks??

FYI, I have no interest in either Tesco or Kingston in case anyone accuses me of promoting my business.

And maybe a good topic that could be pinned would be similar 'good deals in CM' that seem to pop up occasionally and we can share with others, like good deals on food items, appliances, etc??? What do you think Mods??

I bought a Kingstom 8Gb for 150B last year at Icon.... Needless to say i need to pay more attention to the spellings when buying anything there.

Turned out to be a 2gb drive formatted to read as a 8gb

Edited by CMSteve
  • Like 1

I bought a Kingstom 8Gb for 150B last year at Icon.... Needless to say i need to pay more attention to the spellings when buying anything there.

Turned out to be a 2gb drive formatted to read as a 8gb

well, this is the real deal 'Kingston', but i do remember a year or 2 ago my kids bought a fake at the SanKapheng saturday market for super low price and it turned out to be not only fake, but virus infected. I doubt that Tesco would sell a fake.

"And maybe a good topic that could be pinned would be similar 'good deals in CM' that seem to pop up occasionally and we can share with others, like good deals on food items, appliances, etc?"

Could be useful as long as it's restricted to good deals and not lots of comments about how good or bad the item is.

Cheers for the info.