Google Earth Up Date At Last

I'm still under the cloudsermm.gif

The only cloud in the NE in the latest image seems to be between Big C and Makro but if you use the Time Slider function and go back one click, that disappears. Or are you outside the area of the latest update?

Phangan no clouds but 10 year old...

Apple map more updated but simply comic on Phangan. Low res, b&w and different style. Apple....ooops!

Go here and report that the images are ten years old.

I constantly did this for Koh Samui and perhaps they took note - like to think so anyway!!

https://support.google.com/earth/bin/request.py?&contact_type=data

• Like 1

for all post Tesco area Samuians it may be exiting, but for a few old Samui hands it's rather a shock to see the mass of houses between the Chaweng Noi-Bophut ring road and the north eastern coast. Especially if you click the 2004 historical view. I live on Samui since 89 and am rather flexible, I wouldn't be here otherwise. But sometimes, as in the middle of the traffic, there is a short strange feeling, that there is something wrong with all that. It's similar like seeing Robert Plant nowadays....if you know what I mean

• Like 2

for all post Tesco area Samuians it may be exiting, but for a few old Samui hands it's rather a shock to see the mass of houses between the Chaweng Noi-Bophut ring road and the north eastern coast. Especially if you click the 2004 historical view. I live on Samui since 89 and am rather flexible, I wouldn't be here otherwise. But sometimes, as in the middle of the traffic, there is a short strange feeling, that there is something wrong with all that. It's similar like seeing Robert Plant nowadays....if you know what I mean

I have only live here since 2000, but yes. I know exactly what you mean. thumbsup.gif

oh no! sick.gif

What?

I was a bit worried about the 'where' bit on the 'lack of hair'. That could be like walking down a dark alley late at night. You never know where it is going to end up!

laugh.png