Any Dog Walkers?

So, I live in a house now in Bangkok, but want to move closer to Sukhumvit....and apartments / condo's are looking like better deals than houses (with better ammenities). Problem is, I have a golden retriever. She really only "goes out" 4 times / day....but she likes to go out and sunbathe too. My thought is, if we have an apartment /condo that has a garden area that our dog could be walked in, and a terrace she can sunbathe on...then we are good to go. I'm wondering if anyone runs a dog walking service in Bangkok. Does anyone know? Is anyone else in this perdicament?

Thanks!

• 3 years later...
So, I live in a house now in Bangkok, but want to move closer to Sukhumvit....and apartments / condo's are looking like better deals than houses (with better ammenities). Problem is, I have a golden retriever. She really only "goes out" 4 times / day....but she likes to go out and sunbathe too. My thought is, if we have an apartment /condo that has a garden area that our dog could be walked in, and a terrace she can sunbathe on...then we are good to go. I'm wondering if anyone runs a dog walking service in Bangkok. Does anyone know? Is anyone else in this perdicament?

Thanks!

today I saw your post, and realizing its several years old, thought I'd reply anyway. I'm currently in the process of beginning a dog-walking service in BKK. Service areas are Rama IV Rd & Sukhumvit Rd - from Asoke/Ratchaphisek - to - PhromPhong - to - Thonglor - to - Ekkamai - to - Phrakhanong. If you're still interested, contact -please pm the OP .

OP you can advertise in classifieds here at TV and/or word of mouth...

good luck , bina (mod)