Income Investments In Thailand

Hi all,

Not sure if this is allowed but I guess I'll find out soon enough.

I've set up a forum (thaiincomeinvestor.forumup.com) for people who are looking to generate an income from investments in Thailand. The idea is to share ideas - I am not an investment adviser & I am not trying to sell anything.

I suppose I could have just posted things here but then they'd have got lost amongst the general noise. I just liked the idea of having a specific space for this topic.

Cheers

this is an intrinsically commercial website...otherwise you wouldn't be accepting advertising. besides the fact that it is difficult to navigate, it is something of a cynical exercise to claim you will not benefit from people signing up or using the forum. I am not averse to business and making money, but at lleast be honest with your claims...perhaps you should offer Thai visa their right to advertising revenue.

this is an intrinsically commercial website...otherwise you wouldn't be accepting advertising. besides the fact that it is difficult to navigate, it is something of a cynical exercise to claim you will not benefit from people signing up or using the forum. I am not averse to business and making money, but at lleast be honest with your claims...perhaps you should offer Thai visa their right to advertising revenue.

The advertising is placed by the company that hosts the forum, Forum Up. I have no control over the advertising & I do not receive any money from it. Quite frankly, your suggestion that I am being dishonest is insulting & I look forward to your apology.

Edited by happydays