Finding Out The Reason,why So Many Lies,and Everything Not Sure In Thailand!

Sandman77

Hello!!

did someone ever try to find out the reason,why in thailand lies,are more important,then not loosing your face?

i found a intresting articel about this!

http://translate.google.de/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thailandinformation.de%2Fluegen-go-hog-thailand-925-pictures.htm

in the 7 years i visit thailand now all together ofer 2,5 year,i find out,that also promises not exits!

most people,want your phone number,call you mabe back one time,but mostly the never call you back,when you make a apointment,at 10 o clock for example,the day before talk long time what we do,but then nothing happens on the other day!

in particular, I still do not understand why lies not in Thailand have the same status as the loss of face for yourself!

the bad thing is that there is no forgiveness in Budishmus or forgiven!

had long 5 years, a long acquaintance with amassage woman on Koh Phangan, because of a miss understanding in Taxi Price 17 € for 4 km, I meant no insult them while trying to whether the entity is still what would even make it, since she speaks no longer with me: (

other people, even thais have told me that it was them self also fared so, because of a missing kitchen knife, she was suspected, and has broken off contact then also, we think indeed to have friends, but only for the moment in Thailand!

in case of disagreement, is mankritisiert, conversely, the Tahifrauen tolerate that I've met in the last 7 years, no criticism, and then very quickly angry!

I think the reason lies in the, for us from other cultures, downright cheesy and brutal love films in Thai television, there is the people in a false stereotype idyll exemplified exactly what is reflected in their behavior!

when contending whole life, sees people in e tv, located near this conclusion!

to this conclusion, but it is not when you get the first time as a tourist to Thailand!

until now I have not found a way to win back a lost face again!

any ideas,or advice how can handle this,also in the relationship and daily life?

(some parts of this text has been translated with google)

it depends on the complexity of the topic itself!

you can not know all gram grammatical words, therefore helping Uncle Google!

Most English-speaking people that I've met on the road told in any case your english is better then my German!

So book now for further Original theme, where the text does not understand, andcontribute nothing to the topic, then please do not reply too!

Criticism alone, it does not, would be my line so boring, why did they ever clicked!

all criticize me, wiedersprechensich on that point myself!

nobody is perfect!

I look forward to the day when google translate actually works whistling.gif

Why not understand that which post made back by google translated ?

ermm.gif Did you also use google translate to translate what you were trying to say?

No flies on you :)

• Like 1

it depends on the complexity of the topic itself!

you can not know all gram grammatical words, therefore helping Uncle Google!

Most English-speaking people that I've met on the road told in any case your english is better then my German!

So book now for further Original theme, where the text does not understand, andcontribute nothing to the topic, then please do not reply too!

Criticism alone, it does not, would be my line so boring, why did they ever clicked!

all criticize me, wiedersprechensich on that point myself!

nobody is perfect!

The problem is that nobody understands what you are trying to say.

Do you know another German with good English skills that would be able to translate for you?

Maybe there is a German speaking member here who could help you out.

The rules are this

1. Tell everyone what you think they want to hear.

2. Only ever actually do what you want to do.

Once you get your head round those two rules Thailand becomes easy.

yep, makes perfect sense.

I do it everyday at work. agree with everything and say you will be there. turn up if you want or not. even if they miss you, they will forget in a few days. definitely good advice. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

The rules are this

yep, makes perfect sense.

I do it everyday at work. agree with everything and say you will be there. turn up if you want or not. even if they miss you, they will forget in a few days. definitely good advice. thumbsup.gif

+2

It took me a long time to come round to this way of thinking.

It's the only way to live your life over here without going completely insane.

Dear trolls and flamers.

The OP's post is (almost) entirely understandable.

If you can't understand, I suggest you don't post ........

that may be the case, but his anchor articel [sic] is rambling nonsense, and is backed up by a video which is about a guy lying to get a girl, hardly unique to Thailand as a theme.

I also believe his primary complaint has to do with getting stood up by Tahifrauen [sic] in the kitchen with a knife.

Dear trolls and flamers.

The OP's post is (almost) entirely understandable.

If you can't understand, I suggest you don't post ........

Perhaps you can summarize then. Is the OP trying to say that all Thais lie all the time? Because I don't agree. So if his premise is clearly bogus, his disjointed explanation of something that doesn't exist is somewhat pointless.

And of course, I'm sure the OP is suggesting that he never lies and is the most honest person alive.

What is the subject, why Thais will seemingly let things go, not speak up, not argue for something even when they're in the right so they don't lose face?

Yeah, it's odd. People have carte blanche to rip you off as you don't want to argue sometimes. I assume he's saying he disputed a taxi ride and his girl got all stroppy about it

The rules are this

I Agree

Another way of viwing this issue: avoid conflict by all means.