Windows 8 Release Events Confirmed

Chicog

and your source is.....

Funnily enough Microsoft.

Events in Thailand ?

Nothing on the MS Thailand website, but I'm sure they'll do something. Just keep an eye on microsoft.com/thailand

Apparently they are going all Apple and launching the Surface at Midnight. <deleted>.

Edited by Chicog

Been using windows 8 now for over a month .. ? Don't really care about launch events ..

Me too. Already worked out how to BSOD Win8 every time. biggrin.png

But I'm looking forward to the Win 8 hybrids. Not looking forward enough to queue up at midnight mind you.

Also looking forward to the new Phones. I've got to find a replacement for Blackberry soon.

Been using windows 8 now for over a month .. ? Don't really care about launch events ..

Me too. Already worked out how to BSOD Win8 every time. biggrin.png

But I'm looking forward to the Win 8 hybrids. Not looking forward enough to queue up at midnight mind you.

Also looking forward to the new Phones. I've got to find a replacement for Blackberry soon.

+1 yup i'm fine till 04/ 13 as new KMS servers came online

Those dates are relevant to anyone that wants a legal copy of Windows 8. Yes it is possible to activate it illegally before then but personally I would keep that to myself.