Thai Visa Brigades

The "I'm too scared to contribute to this thread for fear of repeating an already posted brigade, and can't be buggered reading all 50 odd pages and I've got a bad memory anyway" Brigade facepalm.gif

• Like 1

The "I'll be a smart-arse and show how clever I am by posting that another poster got his facts wrong, but Oh Bugger it was me that was wrong and now I feel like a <deleted>, but I'll keep arguing even though I know I'm wrong" Brigade

• Like 2

The: " Waking up at 530am at a Thai farm without the alarm clock, feeling good, boil the water for coffee and slowly, very slowly start going around your business of the day, no pressure whatsoever" Brigade.

• Like 2

.....and the "unfortunately there are far too many people who draw conclusions ... from purely siubject perspective and then think they are conrtributing to the discussion by posting this kind of nonsense." brigade

The: " Waking up at 530am at a Thai farm without the alarm clock, feeling good, boil the water for coffee and slowly, very slowly start going around your business of the day, no pressure whatsoever" Brigade.

The I'm Jealous of everyone who appears to have a better life than me brigade.

It makes no difference if it's true or not, on ThaiVisa if you're young ( like me) good looking ( like me) have great academically gifted GF's ( like me ), you will have problems with the old men who can only dream of such a situation.

Can I tell you about Japanese women and Farangs ( Gaijin), it's much easier than Thailand, believe me.

No, I'll save that for another thread

Try to leave your room once in a while, it helps.

The I'm Jealous of everyone who appears to have a better life than me brigade.

It makes no difference if it's true or not, on ThaiVisa if you're young ( like me) good looking ( like me) have great academically gifted GF's ( like me ), you will have problems with the old men who can only dream of such a situation.

Can I tell you about Japanese women and Farangs ( Gaijin), it's much easier than Thailand, believe me.

No, I'll save that for another thread

Try to leave your room once in a while, it helps.

In this modern age of smartphones, posting to TV can be done from the back of a bus.

Shame this isn't the age of smart-users w00t.gif

• Like 1