Thai Visa Brigades

The" I like.....to use lots......of ........full stops (......periods for you Americans).......because I'm......unsure about.....how to use......colons....semi-colons.....apostrophes and ....commas".......Brigade..

the "there is no semi-colonoscopy brigade!"

The" I like.....to use lots......of ........full stops (......periods for you Americans).......because I'm......unsure about.....how to use......colons....semi-colons.....apostrophes and ....commas".......Brigade..

the "there is no semi-colonoscopy brigade!"

This should be Posted under Health Section Brigade. Or Being a Teacher, i know Best .

"The spelling and grammar Nazis, but dont notise the errors in there own posts" Brigade

I take it you are the leading member, complete with foot in mouth ? cheesy.gif

I'm guessing that the typos were deliberately introduced to illustrate the point better. A bit like your smiley, which I'm assuming meant that you also intended your post to be funny. I'm not sure who benefits from those - did you particularly enjoy adding it? I could probably have seen the humour in your post without it.

SC

Pedants

"The spelling and grammar Nazis, but dont notise the errors in there own posts" Brigade

I'm guessing that the typos were deliberately introduced to illustrate the point better. A bit like your smiley, which I'm assuming meant that you also intended your post to be funny. I'm not sure who benefits from those - did you particularly enjoy adding it? I could probably have seen the humour in your post without it.

SC

Pedants

The "Why do people have to add so many smileys?" brigade..:goof:

The "I have a policy of not commenting on parenting skills, but here's my comment about your parenting skills" Brigade

The "deliberately twisting people's word" brigade.

The "that implied criticism of someone else made me angrily defensive" brigade.

:)

The "irony immune" brigade

Sent from my i-mobile IQ X using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The " Inability to change posting style no matter how many times I come back from being banned " brigade. coffee1.gif

• Like 2

The "irony immune" brigade

Sent from my i-mobile IQ X using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The " Inability to change posting style no matter how many times I come back from being banned " brigade. coffee1.gif

Can you see your reflection in the screen ? ;)clap2.gif