Where To Buy 5 L Of Skim Milk

nivram4491

I have been buying 5 L of whole milk directly from a dairy farm to make yogurt. The yogurt is wonderful food but as I have a cholesterol problem I have to start using skim milk to make the yogurt. Macro has milk for sale in 5 L containers but when I have looked it has always been only normal milk, not skim milk.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Boy, LOL, you didn't grow up on a farm, did you. :) If it's farm fresh and not homogenized milk, the cream will float to the top to be skimmed off. That's how we got our butter. Of course we actually had a hand cranked cream separator as did most farms, but guess where the term "skim milk" came from, LOL. :)

Boy, LOL, you didn't grow up on a farm, did you. smile.png If it's farm fresh and not homogenized milk, the cream will float to the top to be skimmed off. That's how we got our butter. Of course we actually had a hand cranked cream separator as did most farms, but guess where the term "skim milk" came from, LOL. smile.png

Yes actually the term may be confusing but skimmed milk does not mean the part that is skimmed off but the part that

remains.

The part that has had the cream/milk fat skimmed off already :)